Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest palnese

He's obviously going to be staying. From the moment we signed him it was clear he'd be here till his contract expires

Based on what? :lol:

Imagaine if we start doing the set penis routine to Willo under McClaren man. If I see that once, then that's it for Schteve like, no more chances, no more benefit of the doubt.

What if we do that and Willo leaps like a salmon and burries it into the corner to seal a 7-0 win in our opening game, away to sunderland.

Guest Roger Kint

He's obviously going to be staying. From the moment we signed him it was clear he'd be here till his contract expires

No other team would want him

Can easily see a Championship team willing to pay £500k-£1m ish for him. Wont be quite the embarrassing liability he is down there.

Having a medical at Leeds apparently.

As long as they don't test for ability he'll pass. Cannot fucking wait.

My only concern is that we don't seem to be in for ANY defenders if rumours are anything to go by. We need a fucking revamped backline, including backups. Just Austin will be enough for the forward line, rest should be spent on defence and a winger.

No other team would want him

Can easily see a Championship team willing to pay £500k-£1m ish for him. Wont be quite the embarrassing liability he is down there.

I'm not so sure. At the very best he's lower Championship standard. If Leeds do want to be chasing promotion the they should stay clear of him.

Would probably be as excited about him leaving than just about anything that could happen this summer. Addition by subtraction.

The only problem is that it means more Steven Taylor, but at this point I'd be fine with that. I mean, we could obviously actually spend money and buy a better replacement but you know...

• 2 weeks later...