Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I think we all feel like that, tbh. Speaks volumes about him as a player that there's this much criticism/dislike for him while everyone acknowledges that he's a good bloke with a professional attitude.

My sentiments exactly. I really like the guy but he is Andy o'brien in disguise. At his best he has good judgement and aerial presence. Unfortunately his lack of pace is always exposed which causes him to panic, shirt pull and make rash challenges. Must be replaced in the summer. Will hopefully be 4 choice until then.

I think we all feel like that, tbh. Speaks volumes about him as a player that there's this much criticism/dislike for him while everyone acknowledges that he's a good bloke with a professional attitude.

My sentiments exactly. I really like the guy but he is Andy o'brien in disguise. At his best he has good judgement and aerial presence. Unfortunately his lack of pace is always exposed which causes him to panic, shirt pull and make rash challenges. Must be replaced in the summer. Will hopefully be 4 choice until then.

Both crap footballers BUT at least Andy O'Brien wasn't this weak, especially when it came to heading the ball out

Even O'Brien was twice the player Williamson is....even Glen Keeley was better(ask Mick..!)

Worst CB we've had since Boumsong and Bramble and about on their level. Can't believe Dererk once called him one of our teams Purples.

:facepalm:

Cart-horse. Laughable that we have no choice but to play him.

I'd rather we put a youth player on then watch him. Not only is he shite he doesn't even put in a bit of bloody effort. At least a youth player would be eager to impress.

Cart-horse. Laughable that we have no choice but to play him.

I'd rather we put a youth player on then watch him. Not only is he s**** he doesn't even put in a bit of bloody effort. At least a youth player would be eager to impress.

Sadly I really think he is trying. Just no good...... lower champ or league 1 player

Utter crap. We can deal with only Cisse up front cause we can get a draw. With Williamson in defence we lose matches instead of drawing them, he is nothing but pure shite. As bad as Shola, as bad as Boumsong and needs to piss off ASAP.