Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Glad he's going like - when I met him last year, he was asked what he wanted to be doing in 10 years time and he said hopefully still playing football.

Can you imagine a 38 year old Mike Williamson :scared:

Canny bloke, not a Premier League footballer.

Thats harsh. Theres worse playing in the league already, he more stick than he deserved but he is capable for a promoted team at least. Christ Turner gets a game for Norwich :lol:

And they conceded 58 goals last season - what's your point? :lol:

Glad he's going like - when I met him last year, he was asked what he wanted to be doing in 10 years time and he said hopefully still playing football.

Can you imagine a 38 year old Mike Williamson :scared:

Hell end up playing in Australia or some other shit league.

Guest Roger Kint

Thats harsh. Theres worse playing in the league already, he more stick than he deserved but he is capable for a promoted team at least. Christ Turner gets a game for Norwich :lol:

It was less than us with this CB you reckon isnt good enough only featuring in half the games. Or are you saying that Colo, Taylor, MYM etc arent good enough either?

Our pre season doesnt start for a month or so man. Like i said, how much damage limitation do we need to have before that starts? :lol:

You obviously have more confidence than I do that we will definitely replace Williamson before the season starts (or worst case scenario before the transfer window closes). What happens if we don't get Douglas? I'll be happy if Williamson leaves and we get a decent replacement in, I just don't like the time between a player leaving and the replacement being secured.

Guest Roger Kint

Our pre season doesnt start for a month or so man. Like i said, how much damage limitation do we need to have before that starts? :lol:

You obviously have more confidence than I do that we will definitely replace Williamson before the season starts (or worst case scenario before the transfer window closes). What happens if we don't get Douglas? I'll be happy if Williamson leaves and we get a decent replacement in, I just don't like the time between a player leaving and the replacement being secured.

Like i said it plenty of time for gods sake, you make out like its a first choice player not somebody who played two games from mid January :lol:

It was less than us with this CB you reckon isnt good enough only featuring in half the games. Or are you saying that Colo, Taylor, MYM etc arent good enough either?

Aye that's exactly what I'm saying. Michael Turner is a better defender than Coloccini...

Williamson would not be difficult to replace ability-wise, but whether the club will do it ASAP is another matter - look what happened when Best went last season.......

As with all these things now, I will believe we will get a suitable replacement when I see one...

Guest Roger Kint

Aye that's exactly what I'm saying. Michael Turner is a better defender than Coloccini...

Not my fault your best argument was a stupid stat which proves fuck all.

Guest Roger Kint

Williamson would not be difficult to replace ability-wise, but whether the club will do it ASAP is another matter - look what happened when Best went last season.......

As with all these things now, I will believe we will get a suitable replacement when I see one...

Seeing as he was 5th choice at times i dont think we will be sweating too much on it.

Like i said it plenty of time for gods sake, you make out like its a first choice player not somebody who played two games from mid January :lol:

He has played way more games than expected due to injuries to Taylor and Colo which is why I want a 4th choice centre back. He can quite quickly become 2nd choice when our injuries kick in. Yes I agree there is plenty of time (Williamson hasn't even been sold yet). There are also rumours that Perch may be sold so there is some possible CB cover potentially going too.

Guest Roger Kint

He has played way more games than expected due to injuries to Taylor and Colo which is why I want a 4th choice centre back. He can quite quickly become 2nd choice when our injuries kick in. Yes I agree there is plenty of time (Williamson hasn't even been sold yet).

See above he wasnt even 4th choice after we signed MYM at times. More worried about signing a replacement for Williamson when we have one proper striker. Some people ffs :lol:

Not my fault your best argument was a stupid stat which proves f*** all.

And your argument that Williamson is a Premier League defender because Michael Turner is, is a cracking argument? :lol:

See above he wasnt even 4th choice after we signed MYM at times. More worried about signing a replacement for Williamson when we have one proper striker. Some people ffs :lol:

My point is that I like replacements in place before we sell players. I'm not saying we need to replace Williamson as a priority before we get a new striker. Most of the NUFC related rumours are about players out not players in. We've been burned before getting rid of players and then assuming we'll get a replacement in.