Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I'm very excited to watch MYM develop at CB. Watching him play you can tell he's just oozing with talent. Was arguably the best CB in Ligue 1 before the transfer. Once he gets settled and figures out the pace of the PL, he'll be a staunch CB for us. Took Colo some time to acclimate as well.

Needs to improve on the ball. A lot.

Williamson - good lad. Got no slack that others have been afforded when he played an absurd amount of games with no rest.

:thup:

Hope he's gone at the end of the season, but I harbour no bad feelings towards the bloke. Hope he finds himself a club where he can find his level and thrive.

• 1 month later...

Good news. I hope he does well there. As shit as he can be, there's been some decent performances and he's essentially a poster boy for the lack of investment and what it's done to us lately.

I'd rather we brought Mike Williamson's replacement in before we sold him. He's adequate as 4th choice centre back. If it's Douglas in and Williamson out then that's fine. More likely it will be Williamson out and then weeks of waiting for his replacement as the new season draws ever nearer.

Guest Roger Kint

Thanks for doing a job and never kicking up a fuss. Good luck with the rest of your career.

This basically.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd rather we brought Mike Williamson's replacement in before we sold him. He's adequate as 4th choice centre back. If it's Douglas in and Williamson out then that's fine. More likely it will be Williamson out and then weeks of waiting for his replacement as the new season draws ever nearer.

How much action will the 4th choice CB get before we kick a ball?

Even so we are stronger at cb at the start of this season than last.

The season hasn't started yet. All we need is an injury in pre-season to one of our centre backs and we are down to 2 centre backs if Williamson is sold.

Guest Roger Kint

Canny bloke, not a Premier League footballer.

Thats harsh. Theres worse playing in the league already, he more stick than he deserved but he is capable for a promoted team at least. Christ Turner gets a game for Norwich :lol:

The season hasn't started yet. All we need is an injury in pre-season to one of our centre backs and we are down to 2 centre backs if Williamson is sold.

All ifs and buts, what really matters is we're stronger with or without him going in to the new season.

Guest Roger Kint

Our pre season doesnt start for a month or so man. Like i said, how much damage limitation do we need to have before that starts? :lol: