Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Came in after being public disrespected (IMO) and did a great job (relative to his skill level!). Model pro that doesn't deserve half the personal abuse he gets.

Also, pure comedy gold for that shot :lol: :lol:

Came in after being public disrespected (IMO) and did a great job (relative to his skill level!). Model pro that doesn't deserve half the personal abuse he gets.

Also, pure comedy gold for that shot :lol: :lol:

Who gives him personal abuse like? I like him, he's just nowhere near good enough and he knows it himself.

As a one-off performance, I thought he did just fine. The one time he got really caught he did some very intelligent, if crude defending by the dugout by blatantly tugging the guy back. :lol:

Guest LeMacaron

Looked knackered from the get-go, we didn't really have many options to fill in at CB tonight and I would have preferred to have seen Perch in there. Nevertheless he did a decent job, always prone to make mistakes, tonight, none led to goalscoring opportunities (maybe the equaliser?) he is a Championship player at best. Can see him going in the summer.

Wish opponents didn´t know how crap he is with the ball. He always has space when we are in possession because the opponents knows he will freak out if they as much as indicate that they might close him down, and thus can concentrate on pressing other better ball carriers/passers.

Still though, honest and as a good performance as you could hope from the lad today.

Did OK tonight - knows his limitations and stuck to them. Not bad a s a 4th choice.

I'd go as far as ideal. As you say, he knows what he can and can't (except for that one time he almost ran up the right side :lol:).

But most important, he doesn't complain about being 4th, is not expensiv and does a decent job after all.

Wish opponents didn´t know how crap he is with the ball. He always has space when we are in possession because the opponents knows he will freak out if they as much as indicate that they might close him down, and thus can concentrate on pressing other better ball carriers/passers.

Still though, honest and as a good performance as you could hope from the lad today.

Reminds me of me playing football so much :lol:

This is what he is made for tbh. Never a player you want to rely on for a lot of games but chuck him in ever now and then and he will do a job.

Basically if he starts 5 times a season and makes 1 howler we can live with that. If he starts 38 and makes 8 then we are going to struggle.