Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I think Carver has spoken out against Williamson as an easy target, thinking it will get the fans onside as he knows he's not popular.

The bizarre thing to me is the complete over the top praise of Colback, is he really liked by anyone?

I think Carver has spoken out against Williamson as an easy target, thinking it will get the fans onside as he knows he's not popular.

The bizarre thing to me is the complete over the top praise of Colback, is he really liked by anyone?

Nah, his mother even cut him out of the family album.

Stiffler?

Aye. The majority of our supporters love him man, he's probably our most popular player outside of the messageboard bubble.

Aye. The majority of our supporters love him man, he's probably our most popular player outside of the messageboard bubble.

Nah. Out of 15 friends /family i go to the match with everyone hates Williamson. I'm the only one who has confessed to using message boards.

Slammed into the camera  :lol:

It had two massive foam pads around it man, the only thing Vardy was bothered about is whether it messed his hair up. Look at the shit rugby players deal with constantly and tell me what happened to him was a big deal.

Stupid, yes. A second yellow, absolutely. Let's not over do it though. Janmaats was barely even a trip, let alone a yellow card.

r u on drugs ?    took the man out  on half way line with no consideration of what was around him and do you think (willo) said to himself "mmm lets take this little bastard out and put him on the soft play mats , pre medidated foul with no regard of consequences in an area of the pitch not a danger zone and too top it off losing 3-0 game over  :idiot2:

Never thought I'd feel sorry for Williamson, but I get the feeling Carver knows he's a scapegoat and has taken the opportunity to try and curry favour with the fans. Colo, Sissoko and Janmaat have all had reds that were equally as cowardly.

:thup:

Not Williamson's fault he's still a starter for this club. Laughable state of affairs.

This twat must be knocking in headers for fun in training, given our free kick routines for the past 5 years. 

Must be up against Colo and Elliot when they practice

Guest axel

Hard to feel sorry for a guy that makes at least 10 times normal wages and gets sent off on purpose so he can't do his job.

Guest neesy111

I can't feel sorry for Williamson while he doesn't have the integrity to do anything but lick the club's backside.

Whilst picking up 30 - £40k a week. What would you do???

Not a chance he's on that much.

He's typical of us under Ashley. He's been constantly praising those who design the mediocrity to preserve his own existence at the club. The club basically consists of friends who are not good enough at what they do, from Charnley to Pardew to Woodman to Williamson and it goes on. Of course they look out for eachother as the club has given them that platform.

I can't feel sorry for Williamson while he doesn't have the integrity to do anything but lick the club's backside.

Whilst picking up 30 - £40k a week. What would you do???

I'd be amazed if he's on more than £20K. And I wouldn't conduct myself like that for any salary.

He meant Colback.

Ah right, point still stands though.

I don't think it does like :lol: Every match-going fan I've spoke to fucking loves the lad. This is the only place I've seen consistent vitriol towards him.

He meant Colback.

Ah right, point still stands though.

I don't think it does like :lol: Every match-going fan I've spoke to f***ing loves the lad. This is the only place I've seen consistent vitriol towards him.

That's because most football fans would rather be told what they're seeing as opposed to actually interpreting events themselves. Colback has subsequently had a fantastic season because that's the narrative we're told by our 'manager' and by the media.

With Colback it helps that he has something like 4 goals and 5+ assists, mind. With those numbers compounded with the fact he's a fairly tidy and consistent player it's easy for people to perceive effective performances. God knows the rest of the midfielders/wingers don't come near that contribution.