Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

one out, obertan, gouffran, cisse and marveux to go.

As much as I don't rate Cisse there's no way we're letting him go without a proven replacement (hah!) in our current situation, and nor should we.

he should be out the door, he's shite.

we wont replace him, agreed, so he wont leave.

and this is why we are where we are.

As much as I don't rate Cisse there's no way we're letting him go without a proven replacement (hah!) in our current situation, and nor should we.

he should be out the door, he's shite.

Yeah because we've been banging the goals in since he got injured. UB is right, we need to get a replacement in first before we move him on. Mitro is missing sitters no matter how well he leads the line and Perez isn't going to score more than a handful of goals in a season.

he should be out the door, he's s****.

Yeah because we've been banging the goals in since he got injured. UB is right, we need to get a replacement in first before we move him on. Mitro is missing sitters no matter how well he leads the line and Perez isn't going to score more than a handful of goals in a season.

think we're all saying the same thing essentially, cisse is shit, and should be moved on, but we cant until we replace him, which we wont.

not sure any of us disagree with any of that.

you're right, it was a goal fest prior to his injury...... :whistle:

He's a proven premier striker. Selling one of those weakens the side rather than strengthen it. I don't really understand how any fan would want to do that. When we've bought a quality replacement then yeah...but we haven't and probably won't.

He's a proven premier striker. Selling one of those weakens the side rather than strengthen it. I don't really understand how any fan would want to do that. When we've bought a quality replacement then yeah...but we haven't and probably won't.

Read back what I've said....

I read it, you want him out but agree that we won't replace him. So not really sure what you're point is. I'd like someone better as well, but he's not the reason we are in a relegation spot.

I read it, you want him out but agree that we won't replace him. So not really sure what you're point is. I'd like someone better as well, but he's not the reason we are in a relegation spot.

This is pointless.

If we were to sell him now why did we recall him in the first place given we are in the exact same situation now as we were when we recalled him? Assuming we aren't buying a new centre half

Aye, it's a good point like. Probably because we can get a few quid for him, however little the amount may be.

Cisse is also proven s**** btw

He isn't though

He is, imo. Offers very little, whether that's the way we play or what, I'm not sure, but he'd be one of the first out the door for me.

He definitely wasn't shite in the few games before he got the recent injury

Cisse is also proven s**** btw

He isn't though

He is, imo. Offers very little, whether that's the way we play or what, I'm not sure, but he'd be one of the first out the door for me.

He definitely wasn't s**** in the few games before he got the recent injury

Had a decent game against Liverpool, was pissed watching the spurs game, so couldn't comment.

We'll agree to disagree on this, I think he's shite.

Best of luck to him if true. Terrible defender who should never have played Premier League football but tried his best and also tried to get the best out of those around him.

Sums up my thoughts. Hold nothing against him and wish him well. :thup: