Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Best of luck to him.  Not really good enough but can't question his attitude unlike his more experienced partner who'm he was usually playing with.

Best of luck to him.  Not really good enough but can't question his attitude unlike his more experienced partner who'm he was usually playing with.

Can't question his commitment? What about the time he got deliberately sent off when we were in danger of going down?

I hope he's found out even in the Championship.

Guest neesy111

Can't question his commitment? What about the time he got deliberately sent off when we were in danger of going down?

He never got deliberately sent off.

Hmmm, I wonder if John Carver was telling the truth and or trying to find an escape goat to sweep his many shortcomings? Let me consult one of my many wheelbarrows full of evidence.