Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Speaking of old, s***, players that have turned to runny diarrhoea since leaving, Danny Guthrie is now turning out for the mighty Mitra Kukar in the Indonesian league.

Bet teeth girl followed him there.

Now theres a blast from the past

Speaking of old, s***, players that have turned to runny diarrhoea since leaving, Danny Guthrie is now turning out for the mighty Mitra Kukar in the Indonesian league.

:lol: Is she still about?

I presumed she’d have gone off to build a dam somewhere.

:lol: Is she still about?

I presumed she’d have gone off to build a dam somewhere.

:lol:

He was a decent player.

Had a good run in the season we finished 5th. Think he played the 90 in that West Brom away game where we looked as good as anyone that first half. Also remember him scoring a belter against Fulham.

Christ, the floated set penis. I remember those days. Getting a free kick in the opposition half and knowing it would either be clipped straight over Mike's head or he'd get the slightest of flicks to it, also resulting in a goal kick. Glorious.

Christ, the floated set penis. I remember those days. Getting a free kick in the opposition half and knowing it would either be clipped straight over Mike's head or he'd get the slightest of flicks to it, also resulting in a goal kick. Glorious.

It's depressing to think about how we went from the days of getting an attacking set piece and having Shearer, Robert & Solano eyeing up the situation and knowing that we had a hell of a chance of scoring, to the dark days under Pardew when we'd win a corner or free kick and know that, in all likelihood, we were going to be defending an opposition attack in a matter of moments.

Used to boil my piss! Every single team we played against new exactly how to set up.