Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Might as well get some other Pompey players in while we can. :lol:

Marc Wilson

Asmir Begovic

Younes Kaboul

Aaron Mokoena

Nadir Belhadj

Are really the only other players that would improve the squad.

I personally think Tal Ben-Haim  was a one season wonder and the rest are too old to be worthwhile signing.

I've been impressed with Kevin-Prince Boateng this season, would improve our midfield to no end.

Forgot about him. Yeah, actually we could do with him.

Guest Roger Kint

I've been impressed with Kevin-Prince Boateng this season, would improve our midfield to no end.

As regularly pointed out on here hes played for two clubs already

Waiting for the "shows lack of ambition" lines to start coming through - because that's always a solid argument. 

Never seen him play i dont think but looks a big unit, 6ft3 so hopefully hes a strong physical sort which we could do with as backup although i vaguely remember someone saying he was pretty slow

Suppose we wait til GG arrives to give us a clue otherwise otherwise we will get someone like Amir to poo poo him  :undecided:

He looks like an old fashioned stopper who might have been useful 20 years ago but probably too slow for the Premier as it is today. I hope it's not the case but it might well turn out to be another Nolan type signing.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Andy Awford on Total Sport reckons he hasn't played for Pompey because of the 3 clubs rule. Having already played for Watford this season, if he'd also played for Pompey they wouldn't be able to sell him until the summer.

Just spoke to my Pompey mate and he agrees with this,  Though with Newcastle i'll wait until the signing is confirmed before getting excited.  By the way,  he is manager of Watford in 2016 in my FM.  

Guest geordienorway

Why so pessimistic? He is a proven CCC-player who will provide some much needed cover for Colo, Taylor and Enrique. Probably in the same mould as Kilgallon with lower wage-demands.

There was a Watford player who GG kept wanking over but he was a midfielder who scored goals. Club captain last season I think, although i can't recall which Premier team signed him. That would have been a good signing.

There was a Watford player who GG kept wanking over but he was a midfielder who scored goals. Club captain last season I think, although i can't recall which Premier team signed him. That would have been a good signing.

Tommy Smith?

Tommy Smith, who hasn't even looked like scoring for Pompey this season.

Tommy Smith, who hasn't even looked like scoring for Pompey this season.

That's the one. I haven't seen him but GG seemed to think he was Watford's version of Messi.