Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

he helped get us relegated people. fuk im.

And how did he do that?

He was part of the team that got relegated?

Beye is one Ronaldo favs so out of a defence that was mainly Beye, Colo Taylor & Jose......3 of them have nothing to do with us going down while the other one got rapped more often the A.Hughes.

He plays favorites more than Jayson :pow:

Guest Stephen927

Beye was clever in the way that he worked the fans after we took a liking to him a few games into his career here.

The whole thing with his pretend agent on here was daft, I don't know why he kept saying Beye would only stay here if he got a new contract, I don't think he has much love for this club.

Was a cracking player in his first season here, second season was disappointing for him and you could use the excuse of there being a lot of turmoil off the pitch but he's gone to Villa and carried on that form..

maybe beye will turn them down  :undecided:

in footballing terms this won't do much for sunderland, but i'd be disappointed in the man if he did this. i know its his job, he's not from the area etc. but i thought his two years here would've meant something to him. don't do it habib!

And how did he do that?

f*** every single one of them then. :rolleyes:

How is Beye immune from being blamed for taking us down?  You wouldn't say the same about someone like Owen.  :lol:  

And how did he do that?

Beye is one Ronaldo favs so out of a defence that was mainly Beye, Colo Taylor & Jose......3 of them have nothing to do with us going down while the other one got rapped more often the A.Hughes.

One of my favourites?

Just because he's imo better than Stephen Carr and Aaron Hughes.

Guest Heneage

maybe beye will turn them down  :undecided:

in footballing terms this won't do much for sunderland, but i'd be disappointed in the man if he did this. i know its his job, he's not from the area etc. but i thought his two years here would've meant something to him. don't do it habib!

Course not, Alan Sugar hit the nail on the head when he said 'Footballers don't care about the fans.' Because the majority don't, they just want to earn as much as possible, and play football.

And how did he do that?

How is Beye immune from being blamed for taking us down?  You wouldn't say the same about someone like Owen.  :lol:  

Because Owen contributed absolutely nowt from January onwards.

And how did he do that?

And Beye was pretty average all season.  Taylor was better than Beye last season, better than Coloccini as well but it pains you to admit it.  :lol:

And how did he do that?

And Beye was pretty average all season.  Taylor was better than Beye last season, better than Coloccini as well but it pains you to admit it.  :lol:

Course he was. We easily looked our best with Beye, Bassong, Colo and Enrique at the back, but that's not an arguement i'm going to get into.

And how did he do that?

Course he was. We easily looked our best with Beye, Bassong, Colo and Enrique at the back, but that's not an arguement i'm going to get into.

Colo being the weakest link ;)

And how did he do that?

You forgot Bassong. The fab foreign four that kept our local star from earning his natural accolades.

Right now i don't want to think about the mackems, i'd rather concentrate on simply getting back in the same league. If Beye has joined them, then it's a good move for them, as he's a good player (cunt that he is). When we get promoted we will ask Joey to break his leg.

Right now i don't want to think about the mackems, i'd rather concentrate on simply getting back in the same league. If Beye has joined them, then it's a good move for them, as he's a good player (cunt that he is). When we get promoted we will ask Joey to break his leg.

Sadly there's more chance of Joey breaking his own leg in any misguided attempt.

Guest neesy111

And how did he do that?

colocini who was a complete liability last season

Beye was very average last season compared to the season before where he was a demon. Hasn't done anything this season, what does the future hold? It's a quick fall from grace, had he been a couple of years younger he could possibly turn it round and this would be tragic news, but Sunderland are buying an ex-toon player with his best days firmly behind him.

Guest neesy111

When was the last time Barton even made a decent crunching tackle anyway? 

i'll always remember the two goals he gave to troyes in the 4-4

Beye was very average last season compared to the season before where he was a demon. Hasn't done anything this season, what does the future hold? It's a quick fall from grace, had he been a couple of years younger he could possibly turn it round and this would be tragic news, but Sunderland are buying an ex-toon player with his best days firmly behind him.

He might do a job for them but he won't make them much better. O'Neill clearly doesn't fancy him, as he's been playing Cuellar at right back i think?

His last game in the premiership.

Wasn't really a crunching tackle.  Bassong v Jones = crunching tackle.  Cattermole makes crunching tackles, he'd be the sort of person you'd ask if you wanted a player's leg broken.

Whether he loves the club or not, his career is his career.

A move at his age to a Premiership club rather than sitting on the bench at Villa is rare.

As if he would turn it down because they're our rivals. Unfortunately the world of work doesn't work like that :lol: