Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

Beye was very average last season compared to the season before where he was a demon. Hasn't done anything this season, what does the future hold? It's a quick fall from grace, had he been a couple of years younger he could possibly turn it round and this would be tragic news, but Sunderland are buying an ex-toon player with his best days firmly behind him.

He might do a job for them but he won't make them much better. O'Neill clearly doesn't fancy him, as he's been playing Cuellar at right back i think?

He'd do a job for us but i doubt he can do much better than what they've got, bit like Kilgallon really. Two very weird signings for them, but both would have done better here for obvious reasons.

Beye was a busted flush before he left Newcastle. He's not had a sniff at Villa. Cattermole fucked him at Wigan and that was that for Beye he never got back to where he was before.

Couldn't give a fuck if he signs for the unwashed vermin as that just keeps them firmly in the also ran position they are in now. He's finished at Premiership level.

Beye was a busted flush before he left Newcastle. He's not had a sniff at Villa. Cattermole fucked him at Wigan and that was that for Beye he never got back to where he was before.

Couldn't give a fuck if he signs for the unwashed vermin as that just keeps them firmly in the also ran position they are in now. He's finished at Premiership level.

His first day at training should be canny, "Alright Habib, remember me?"

He hasnt got long left in the game so you cannot blame him for going after one more big pay day and at least get his backside off the bench. Sunderland have major defensive injuries at present so the signiongs of Kilgallon and Beye are more cover related. It wont be long before both are warming the benches again.

He hasnt got long left in the game so you cannot blame him for going after one more big pay day and at least get his backside off the bench. Sunderland have major defensive injuries at present so the signiongs of Kilgallon and Beye are more cover related. It wont be long before both are warming the benches again.

The pair may be average at best but they are not signing them to act as backup to Noz & Bardsley ffs!!

The pair may be average at best but they are not signing them to act as backup to Noz & Bardsley ffs!!

well you never know.................................

Beye could do a job for them at centre half. When he played there for us in a couple of games last year he looked better than Colo or Taylor did at any point last year.

that was a bad injury,another year (which in your 30's is a lot), and to round it off as i've siad before...steven taylor was our best right back last season.

Hopefully it'll be the oft-injured and ineffectual Habib of the second season that joins the Mackems and not the marauding, assist-making flyer of the first.

Anyway, we've got more to worry about then a former player who's failed at his current club going to a relegation battling team.

Guest Roger Kint

Not since George Graham has a manger set about collecting CB's at such a rate: Turner, Mensah, Kilgallon & Kilgallon all signed this season this added to last seasons tat of Ferdinand & Nosworthy.

I reckon Killgallon has signed aswell.

:pow:

One "l" missed ffs.

Tbf I copied & pasted the names from the SAFC wiki page. :garyneville1slyfingersalute:

In your defence TU is either incredibly stupid or knows more than Wiki, Sky Sports, BBC Sport, Sheffield United's own official site and bizarrely enough his own Facebook page as you spelt it correct :pow: :iamatwat:

Can't believe football supporters still give an iota of credence to all that "I love the club" bullshit from footballers.

Footballers love themselves first and foremost.

Their club at any one time probably comes about 100thbehind hideous cars, tacky mock Tudor new build mansions, incredibly unintelligent but pretty women, and lots more ostentatious displays of their wealth.

I don't know why Martin signed him to never use him then move him on. It is probably just a thing with his full back affliction.

Not since George Graham has a manger set about collecting CB's at such a rate: Turner, Mensah, Kilgallon & Kilgallon all signed this season this added to last seasons tat of Ferdinand & Nosworthy.

One "l" missed ffs.

Tbf I copied & pasted the names from the SAFC wiki page. :garyneville1slyfingersalute:

In your defence TU is either incredibly stupid or knows more than Wiki, Sky Sports, BBC Sport, Sheffield United's own official site and bizarrely enough his own Facebook page as you spelt it correct :pow: :iamatwat:

I think it was the fact Spence listed Kilgallon twice lads... nothing to do with spelling.

Guest Roger Kint

One "l" missed ffs.

I think it was the fact Spence listed Kilgallon twice lads... nothing to do with spelling.

Ahhhhhhh, point stands though ;D :-[

Guest WashyGeordie

One "l" missed ffs.

Yup, that was why.  :angel:

Guest jeffers09

Loved the way he was playing when Keegan was in charge a joy to watch espically against Reading think he set up all 3...

Seems to have gone down hill last few seasons tho.

Guest Roger Kint

One "l" missed ffs.

Yup, that was why.  :angel:

Well got your spellinmg mistake anyway ;D

Just realised, there's another player with Necastle links signed by Bruce in Titus Bramble.

So that makes:

Butt

N'Zogbia

Beye

Bramble

Bent

Kilgallon

so far in my reckoning. He's either obsessed or clueless by my reckoning.