Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest firetotheworks

Couldn't care less tbh. I'm over him leaving now, its like finding out your ex has cheated on you (I imagine) and it helps you move on.

Senegalese tosser sounds better.

If true I hope Barton breaks his leg in the derby next season.

If Barton does - I guess you'll be one of the first to rant about him (again) if he gets sent off by doing it.  :lol:

I don't think he'd ever say a bad word about Barton.

Oh, I didn't know, just guessed as almost everyone said something bad about him.

Apologies to Ronaldo then.  :thup:

Guest neesy111

He's the best right-back i've seen here in 17 years. Not overrated in the slightest.

I remember reading he won Newcastle United Disabled Supporters Association Player of the Season 2008-09. Did you vote?

;D ;D ;D

Signing Kilgallon & Beye suggests the money might have dried up at Sunderland.

They've got a threadbare squad. They need to fill it out and Bruce has always been good at doing that on the cheap. It wouldn't surprise me if they were a bit short given the money Keane pissed away, but they've got the right manager in if their budget is minuscule.

Doesn't really matter tbh, but it's a bit shitty of him to be proclaiming how much he loves the club less than a year ago, and no joining our worst enemies. Didn't he actually say at one point that he'd never join Sunderland, or did I imagine that?

Guest WashyGeordie

Not since George Graham has a manger set about collecting CB's at such a rate: Turner, Mensah, Kilgallon & Kilgallon all signed this season this added to last seasons tat of Ferdinand & Nosworthy.

I reckon Killgallon has signed aswell.

:pow:

Not since George Graham has a manger set about collecting CB's at such a rate: Turner, Mensah, Kilgallon & Kilgallon all signed this season this added to last seasons tat of Ferdinand & Nosworthy.

I reckon Killgallon has signed aswell.

:pow:

One "l" missed ffs.

Tbf I copied & pasted the names from the SAFC wiki page. :garyneville1slyfingersalute: