Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's the best right-back i've seen here in 17 years. Not overrated in the slightest.

I remember reading he won Newcastle United Disabled Supporters Association Player of the Season 2008-09. Did you vote?

Brilliant. Although you wont tell me why i'm wrong.

He's the best right-back i've seen here in 17 years. Not overrated in the slightest.

I remember reading he won Newcastle United Disabled Supporters Association Player of the Season 2008-09. Did you vote?

I thought he was okay that was about it. For all the praise he got was he really that much or at all better than Hughes when he played right back? I dont think he was really.

Guest neesy111

because he had 1 good season, he was very average last season, and tbf injured quite a lot

i think aaron hughes was a capable RB, and played in the side that got us to 4th & 3rd, big mistake to sell him

I thought he was okay that was about it. For all the praise he got was he really that much or at all better than Hughes when he played right back? I dont think he was really.

Hughes wasn't really a good RB, he was solid, but got raped more than once. Two games against Fulham away stick out.

Guest neesy111

Stevie Watson very underrated at right back.

John Anderson was a fucking ledge & for me the best pre-bosman free in my lifetime we singed.

Was never that fussed on Warren Barton.

i agree, watson was a very capable footballer

Stevie Watson very underrated at right back.

John Anderson was a fucking ledge & for me the best pre-bosman free in my lifetime we singed.

Was never that fussed on Warren Barton.

There was a period where Barton was fantastic. Took him years to prove his worth though, cannot remember the last time a player got as long to get it right as he did, especially being the world most expensive defender at the time (or some mental stat like that)

Beye was fantastic for us before he had fitness issues, but he's on the way down now so I really don't care too much. More importantly for me, this just showcases Bruce as being a total arsehole of a manager desperately chasing round after players linked with us. Butt, Zog, Kilgallon, Bent and now Beye. Does the daft prick phone Alan Oliver to clue him up on players?

I think we have enough problems of our own than to be worrying about an ex-player going to Sunderland.

I would rather we didnt bring ourselves down the Mackems level and get all irate about things that involve our nearest and dearest rivals.