Taylor out for season?

Wallace

Was it not suggested that he was struggling before the game on Monday? Shocking that he was played if true, he's one of our most important players at this level.

There are a lot who think he was playing with an injury. :undecided:

He was definitely carrying a knock (ankle/foot) into Monday's game and I didn't expect to see him on the field, although I think this one is totally different and came about due to the freak Bednar clash. Why he was kept on after the incident I really don't know...can't have done him much good.

Caulkin's article sounds correct to me, and would make more sense of the Williamson chase.

Guest firetotheworks

I got a text this afternoon saying my dinner was ready. But when I got in, it wasn't. You just never know.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

I got a text this afternoon saying my dinner was ready. But when I got in, it wasn't. You just never know.

:itk: lied about your dinner.

Fucking ITK man.

Why did Keefaz go to Skirge's house for dinner? Why weren't we all invited Skirge? SKIRGE?

:itk: lied about your dinner.

f***ing ITK man.

Why did Keefaz go to Marley's house for dinner? Why weren't we all invited Skirge? SKIRGE?

FYP

ITK, always providing false hope.  :sadnod:

Guest Stephen927

Kadar needs to up his game and we have to hope against hope that Tozer doesn't have to be called into action before Taylor comes back.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If Taylor is out, and we don't bring in a replacement, we'll be scrapping in the Play-Offs for promotion, simple as.

I think we will bring in a replacement. We'll either compromise a deal for Williamson, get Taylor from Birmingham or if the worst comes to the worst we'll get Khizanishvili on loan

Kadar needs to up his game and we have to hope against hope that Tozer doesn't have to be called into action before Taylor comes back.

I'm a bit concerned that our best young players aren't getting as much experience as they should, and Kadar looks the part. However, I'd be a lot more confident if he was going to be partnered by a strong CB with leadership qualities. Coloccini looks like he needs help himself.

This is what happens when you have a 46-game season and have to field first team players in the cups because your squad is too small.

It is ridiculous that nothing has been done to provide cover. We now have an untried kid to come in at centre back with no cover whatsoever.

Our season was always going to depend on incidents like this. Ashley has a week to pull his finger out and give the squad some much needed reinforcements.

This is what happens when you have a 46-game season and have to field first team players in the cups because your squad is too small.

It is ridiculous that nothing has been done to provide cover. We now have an untried kid to come in at centre back with no cover whatsoever.

Our season was always going to depend on incidents like this. Ashley has a week to pull his finger out and give the squad some much needed reinforcements.

End of March for loans isn't it?