Taylor out for season?

Wallace

Guest The_Scoreboard

Aint seen/heard anything local based (sorry Mr Caulkin) so not too sure how true this is. Hope to christ it aint like.

He isn't in any of the photo's from yesters training :thdn:

This sucks.

top 6, if we seemingly are getting no replacements.

nufc.co.uk wrote..:

Chris Hughton has hinted that he will make changes for the game following Monday's 2-2 draw with the same opponents in the league.

United picked up no serious injury worries from that encounter and only Joey Barton (foot) remains absent.

or perhaps nothing happened?

Guest jeffers09

The 19-year-old is likely to partner Coloccini this afternoon with Taylor rested as a precaution ahead of Wednesday’s visit of Crystal Palace.

From the journal onabout Kadar by the way

The 19-year-old is likely to partner Coloccini this afternoon with Taylor rested as a precaution ahead of Wednesday’s visit of Crystal Palace.

From the journal onabout Kadar by the way

Hope he does well, not really arsed about the cup so perfect time to give him a game against some top opposition.

He's our best defender by far, would not be surprised if we crumble around this injury.

Ronaldo is going to come round to your house in a Bo-Selecta mask & his mams blonde permed wig and rape your mouth for such profanity.

Could turn out to be good if he's out for long as I'm sure we would sign a new defender of Taylor's quality.

Remember we signed Nolan "because of Barton's injury". And didn't R.Taylor also come in because Beye got some injury problems last season?

Panic! :frantic:

Why make this public while we are negotiating for defenders?

Surely it just weakens our position. I'm all for freedom of the press but the timing is unfortunate.

He injured himself on Monday night, and it's just became public 4 days later by one journalist. Hardly like we've advertised the fact is it?

I didn't make myself clear, sorry. I meant Caulkin who I know has a duty to report news but he's fucked us in the arse be revealing it.

Surely it just weakens our position. I'm all for freedom of the press but the timing is unfortunate.

He injured himself on Monday night, and it's just became public 4 days later by one journalist. Hardly like we've advertised the fact is it?

I didn't make myself clear, sorry. I meant Caulkin who I know has a duty to report news but he's f***ed us in the arse be revealing it.

it's his job. Kinda also backs up the fact the club aren't doing enough to secure the squad for the rest of the season.

I didn't make myself clear, sorry. I meant Caulkin who I know has a duty to report news but he's f***ed us in the arse be revealing it.

it's his job. Kinda also backs up the fact the club aren't doing enough to secure the squad for the rest of the season.

I know it's his job. He must have been conflicted when he reported it, seems really passionate about NE football and Newcastle in particular.

Besides, you always hear journo's talking about shit that has happened at Manure, Chelsea et al that never sees the light of day till much later, because they are licking the boots of Ferguson so he doesn't ban them from the press room!

Fuuuuucking hell! This is a massive blow for us. Curtis Davies would be an ideal replacement, imo. We should bust a gutt to get him in.

I don't even want to begin to think what would happen to us should Enrique get struck down..

Been onto my itk and he knew nowt about it but has got back to me and said 'expecting it to be a month'

Most articles in The Journal and The Chronicle say he's got a 'knock' rather than a serious injury. Having said that, Barton's injury was described as a knock which ended up being an operation and out for months.

Unless Taylor's torn a cruciate, or torn a medial ligament, I can't see him being out for the season

He took a knock, yes, and could have strained ligaments.  So that'd be what, normally about 8 weeks?

8 weeks would kill us, there's a butt load of games in that period, key to our success in the league has been the partnership with Taylor and Colo, I fear for us without him.

absolute disaster if true. its even worse than that, honestly. our massive lead has been chipped away and now we might lose the bedrock of our defence. another year in the championship  :weep:

'Another' suggests one. If we don't go up first time we really are fucked.

absolute disaster if true. its even worse than that, honestly. our massive lead has been chipped away and now we might lose the bedrock of our defence. another year in the championship  :weep:

That would break the club if it happens, we simply can not afford not get promotion this year.