Do you think we will finish in the top 2? Yes or No

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Premier League standard striker would seal it for me.

But i think we will regardless. If we don't come top; please let it be Forest. I'm so fucking bored of West Brom; really hope they don't come up.

Even if we do go up, what have we got to look forward too? Outplayed and out thought every week from clubs we once thought were beneath us and  humiliation off the clubs we once competed with? We will be coming straight back down if Ashley is still here that's a cert as he'll think he can mise his way through a prem campaign with CH in charge and limited funds.

Good god man, your defeatist attitude is the primary reason that this country is shooting down the shit chute all of a sudden. :angry:

My defeatist attitude is the reason the Country is in a shit state? Well fuk me...I'd love to know how you worked that one out.  :kasper:  :lol:

:angry:

If that's how you worked it out, I can see why you came to that conclusion.

:idiot2:

Ah, come on. :razz:

Worry about promotion if it ever happens. Just can't see anything the club can do to settle your nerves about next season when we havn't even made it through this one yet. They predicted we would drop like a stone, they predicted a shit winter transfer window, now you're already predicting gloom and doom for next season. Who knows what'll happen tbh.

Positive thinking scores goals. FACT! O0

The gap between us and West Brom has never really been wider. I know it was 10 points after the Boro win but they'd played a game less at that point.

If we were to get a striker in, i'd be 100% convinved of automatic promotion.

Its cool to say "no we'll throw it away" like i admittedly have been saying. But ultimately I think yes, we will go up. It's still very dangerous to just assume we're getting promoted though, the hard work has barely started.

I've voted yes, but would hope we get our second wind and quickly.

The performance against a Palace missing some main names wasn't great

Would just hope we're 7 points ahead of the cheating b*stards (still miffed about the playacting to a homer ref) with 3 games left, I'll be content, as I reckon Notts For seem to be on fire.

Obviously we a not home and dry yet, but with a 3 point lead, with a game in hand, and a 8 point gap to the 3rd place team, if you were a neutral you would be foollish to back against us.

Our own in built pessimism will not allow some of us to believe we will do, and I must admit I tend to err on the side of caution myself. But I have still to see anything in this division that makes has me panicking to hard that we'll throw away this big lead over West Brom especially.

One more thing I'll add, if the board add the striker , hopefully Moses, we need they'll deserve some credit for not resting on their laurels, in the same way we didn't in 92/93 when we brought in Cole to supplement an already potent attack. They'll have done a good job this transfer window if they can secure that striker.

We've more chance of being relegated than we have of winning the Premier league, and who wants to buy that c*** from the Man united crew    Remi Moses s the fuckre must be about 40 now. good night.

Remi is 49, he'll be on a par with our midfield.

We've more chance of being relegated than we have of winning the Premier league, and who wants to buy that c*** from the Man united crew    Remi Moses s the fuckre must be about 40 now. good night.

Remi is 49, he'll be on a par with our midfield.

I'll bet he could beat a couple of them over 100m. Dodgy knees or not!

Look what sad little me made ;D

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9436/mysadgraph.png

Average 1st place: 94.2

Average 2nd place:   87.2

Average 3rd place: 82.4

Conclusions? Going from the last 10 seasons, 83 points is usually enough to finish above 3rd and hence get promoted.

Playing it safe (say, 86 points) means we need 30 points from 19 games....8 wins, 6 draws, 5 defeats.

I'd be very confident about reaching that (despite recent performances). All it needs is a similar 5 or 6 game streak to November/December and we're nearly there.

Also, the trend suggests less points are needed each year, probably due to the teams being of more equal ability.