Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was w*** he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

I've never come across anybody with worse judgement on strikers.

His senior career started about 12 years ago. 6 years into that career the team about to win the premiership paid £25m to sign him.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'w*** for the majority of his pro career'.

Mm i remember after harewood come on as a substitute in his debut here and you  immediately started posting 'he has got to start our next league game'  ignoring his match fitness and just about everything else.  your knowledge is kinda shocking, so that's kinda cheeky.

Do you remember who scored in our 'next league game'? :nope:

You wanted to start a striker with 15 minutes of football under his belt that entire season?     :facepalm:

Ahead of Carroll and Ranger, yes.

And in hindsight, it would have won us the game.

watched him for 15 minutes, the only football has played that season, barely played the season before, and you wanted him to start.. it doesn't surprise me from you that's truly ridiculous.

I only wish I could reciprocate the originality of Blef's last 2 posts.

Aye it must devistate you man  O0

People trying to be condescending while making basic SPAG errors...:facepalm:

Neee-naaaw Neeee-naaaaw Spelling police have arrived.  :doh:

ye cmon guys, spelin int that impotent anyway. u can stil undestrand excatly watt i'm tring 2 say.

Guest kingdawson

There's been loads. Walcott, Ramsay, Young, Delph, Foster, Bale, Huddlestone, Lennon, Robbie Keane, Danny Rose. Just off the top of my head.

Dawson too.

And Reid :pow:

I'd happily forgot about him :facepalm:

Right now...whats all this then....

Devastate - based on the old Roman word "devastatio" and the later latin "Vastare" meaning...well, the same as devastate ! ;)

There's been loads. Walcott, Ramsay, Young, Delph, Foster, Bale, Huddlestone, Lennon, Robbie Keane, Danny Rose. Just off the top of my head.

Dawson too.

And Reid :pow:

I'd happily forgot about him :facepalm:

Right now...whats all this then....

Devastate - based on the old Roman word "devastatio" and the later latin "Vastare" meaning...well, the same as devastate ! ;)

You two posted at EXACTLY the same time. :kasper:

Sign Moses play him down the middle. No point in rocking the boat with Jonas & Routledge on the flanks.  Can everyone who has Nile Ranger as mate on Facebook start badgering him to badger Moses to come to NUFC. Report back any response.

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was w*** he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

His senior career started about 12 years ago. 6 years into that career the team about to win the premiership paid £25m to sign him.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'w*** for the majority of his pro career'.

Mm i remember after harewood come on as a substitute in his debut here and you  immediately started posting 'he has got to start our next league game'  ignoring his match fitness and just about everything else.  your knowledge is kinda shocking, so that's kinda cheeky.

You wanted to start a striker with 15 minutes of football under his belt that entire season?     :facepalm:

watched him for 15 minutes, the only football has played that season, barely played the season before, and you wanted him to start.. it doesn't surprise me from you that's truly ridiculous.

Ronaldo's right about one thing...seeing Michael Owen in a Newcastle kit every time you post does undermine the credibility slightly. Seeing as Owen wouldn't see fit to wipe his arse with a toon shirt.

Guest toonlass

Hey, has anyone heard that we have put in a bid to Crystal Palace for some young whippersnapper who goes by the name of Victor Moses?

Ronaldo's right about one thing...seeing Michael Owen in a Newcastle kit every time you post does undermine the credibility slightly. Seeing as

Owen wouldn't see fit to wipe his arse with a toon shirt.

I disagree with that he always seemed to be at the games & he did seem to care.

Ronaldo's right about one thing...seeing Michael Owen in a Newcastle kit every time you post does undermine the credibility slightly. Seeing as Owen wouldn't see fit to wipe his arse with a toon shirt.

Why would Owen want to wipe Ronaldo's arse with any shirt?

It was 'truly ridiculous' that I wanted a striker to start a game in which he ended up scoring? :lol:

A striker who'd notched 20 goals in a previous championship campaign btw.

The mere fact you thought it was a good idea says it all.  It doesn't matter that he scored, it's a terrible idea. 

Why not start a 16 year old lad in the academy in our next figure.. or Colo up front..  he might score 

It was 'truly ridiculous' that I wanted a striker to start a game in which he ended up scoring? :lol:

A striker who'd notched 20 goals in a previous championship campaign btw.

The mere fact you thought it was a good idea says it all.  It doesn't matter that he scored, it's a terrible idea

Why not start a 16 year old lad in the academy in our next figure.. or Colo up front..  he might score 

:lol:

Ok.

Victor Moses has had such a hard life. Parents killed, orphaned, having to work for both Warnock and Simon Jordan and now his own thread is hijacked. Poor kid.

He joins us & fellow Nigerlander Shola will look after him like a younger brother he will even take to his dads church.