CF - NILE MANGER

CF - Juan Pablo ANGEL

Manager - Glenn GODdle

Director of Football - Dennis WISE men

Chairman - Freddie SHEPHERD

No place for Christiano Ronaldo?

Or CHRISTIAN Gross as manager?

Maybe even Paul JEWell

Not sure if its been mentioned,  but SSN are saying Fulham,  West Ham and Wigan have 'entered the race' to sign him now.  Of them,  could only see him wanting to join Fulham over us tbh.

/ apparantly it was,  about 400 times above this

Of them,  could only see him wanting to join Fulham over us tbh.

True.

West Ham have just been taken over though so they're looking a bit better now.

They have just signed two strikers though so maybe that would put him off

f***ing hell, how defeatist are some on here? :lol: Maybe Moses fancies the chance of being a main player in front of 50,000 every other week rather than 18,000 in a nothing club. Long term, I'd take us to be ahead of Fulham easily.

You do support us though so there might be a bit of favouritism in that comment

Fucking hell, how defeatist are some on here? :lol: Maybe Moses fancies the chance of being a main player in front of 50,000 every other week rather than 18,000 in a nothing club. Long term, I'd take us to be ahead of Fulham easily.

I'd love for him to choose us, it's just it seems unlikely now, but not impossible.

f***ing hell, how defeatist are some on here? :lol: Maybe Moses fancies the chance of being a main player in front of 50,000 every other week rather than 18,000 in a nothing club. Long term, I'd take us to be ahead of Fulham easily.

No wonder this club gets a reputation of having deluded fans.  Calling Fulham a nothing club. Dear me.

Guest icemanblue

Fucking hell, how defeatist are some on here? :lol: Maybe Moses fancies the chance of being a main player in front of 50,000 every other week rather than 18,000 in a nothing club. Long term, I'd take us to be ahead of Fulham easily.

If only footballers were that sensible. Let's hope this one is, eh?

No wonder this club gets a reputation of having deluded fans.  Calling Fulham a nothing club. Dear me.

Come on man, they're the sort of club like Charlton and Portsmouth who will have a few decents seasons, then will have to sell, battle against relegation again, and next thing you know, bang, they're gone. If Fulham are in the Premier League in 2014, I'll be shocked.

If this was the start of next season and we all were in the Prem, I'd think we'd be miles ahead of those clubs as first choice. But we're in the Championship, and that's worse regardless of long term when it comes to "first choice" in January, at least I think so, footballers are so short sighted tbh.

Fulham are a well run club, though - they'll probably be a bunch of mid-table Martins for a good while yet, i'd imagine. Until Hodgson retires, probably.

The only saving grace here is that Moses has already been here. Hopefully his mind has been made up.

Come on man, they're the sort of club like Charlton and Portsmouth who will have a few decents seasons, then will have to sell, battle against relegation again, and next thing you know, bang, they're gone. If Fulham are in the Premier League in 2014, I'll be shocked.

Aye but there is a chance to play there for a couple of games and move straight onto Man U for £20m with Hodgson.