Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Surely, if we've all got the same bid in, he'll chose us? Or am I just being overly biased?

Also, surely Ashley will see that we can't let him slip to either one of Forest or WBA? Just afraid that we've used our funds for this window.

The worry of course is that this is a crappy bid and they say 'we tried'. But aye, it would be pretty stupid if we let him go to one of our direct rivals for promotion.

Yup, if he goes to a Premiership team I'll be disappointed but could understand it, but not if he goes to another Championship club. We should be beating any other team in this league to our targets.

Guest WashyGeordie

I just can't see a premier league team not coming in for him. Especially at such a short price

Maybe we should just go behind the scenes and call Man City, say you lot buy him and loan him to us.  Does no-one any good if he's sitting on a prem team's bench.

Man City are trying to get Adam Johnson from 'Boro though, or do they play in different positions?

Guest toonlass

This is brilliant! Even to be linked to him shows an ambition in the club that we all (including myself) doubted was there. He is one of the most promising youngsters around.

Is it actually Simpson?

I'm quite critical to "celeb" profiles, but going through his interactions with others and his general behavior on it makes me believe it is as it doesn't fit the profile of a fake. If it is, the faker is doing a very good job maintaining a circle of fakes, and the updates aren't retarded and seem to actually be itk. Then again stranger things have happened than a faker actually having intelligence.

i'm in shock! if we could pull this off, it would be the most satisfying transfer we've made in a long long time. it'd be perfectly understandable if he ends up at a prem club, but until then surely he'd pick us over wba and forest? we're better than them, bigger than them and we have his good buddy nile. and the nightlife!

to call this a pleasant surprise would be an understatement. surely it can't actually happen?

Guest icemanblue

Danny Simpson is implying Moses is coming on his Facebook.

Saying?

"Remember guys what i told you the other day about Victor Moses?"

And what had he said?

'Victor Moses will not be joining Newcastle.'