Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Danny Simpson is implying Moses is coming on his Facebook.

Saying?

"Remember guys what i told you the other day about Victor Moses?"

And what had he said?

"Would love to see Victor Moses here at Newcastle that guy is pure class!"

Rooneyesque situation. Nice ambitiion, nil possibility.

But clearly a possibility for two clubs behind us the league and based in Nottingham and West Bromwich? :lol:

And Barcelona and Arsenal according to the same source.

funny thing is that us, Brom and Forest all have our first choice winger positions sorted so he wouldn't actually be guaranteed a starting position at either club. I'd imagine if we end up getting him it will be instead of bringing in another striker, and Hughton would be considering him our alternative to Beckford or Harewood. My only problem with this is that he doesn't score a great deal from looking at his stats and that he tends not to play up front. But on the plus side he is supposedly a really exciting talent and it gives us depth that we don't have if either Jonas or Routledge get injured.

Does anyone actually know what he is like as a player? i think ive only seen snatches here and there. when he is up front how does he play? It would be great if he was an arshavin type who runs with the ball and creates chances.

Rooneyesque situation. Nice ambitiion, nil possibility.

But clearly a possibility for two clubs behind us the league and based in Nottingham and West Bromwich? :lol:

And Barcelona and Arsenal according to the same source.

To be honest I find the Barcelona link hard to believe, he's not the profile of player we sign. Same for Real.

funny thing is that us, Brom and Forest all have our first choice winger positions sorted so he wouldn't actually be guaranteed a starting position at either club. I'd imagine if we end up getting him it will be instead of bringing in another striker, and Hughton would be considering him our alternative to Beckford or Harewood. My only problem with this is that he doesn't score a great deal from looking at his stats and that he tends not to play up front. But on the plus side he is supposedly a really exciting talent and it gives us depth that we don't have if either Jonas or Routledge get injured.

Does anyone actually know what he is like as a player? i think ive only seen snatches here and there. when he is up front how does he play? It would be great if he was an arshavin type who runs with the ball and creates chances.

Well he has 6 goals & an assist in his last 8 league games, so can obviously find the net. Seems like hes been in very good form recently.

Well he has 6 goals & 1 assist in his last 8 league games, so can obviously find the net. Seems like hes been in very good form recently.

that's really impressive. hasn't scored many despite that latest run, though it almost always takes young players a couple of seasons to really get into a stride, even took shearer a while to get scoring regularly.

See what happens when everyone just gives the sensitive fat guy a bit of space and lets him follow his blueprint?

:laugh:

Moses completely fits the profile of what Ashley has always claimed he wanted to go after, and this really is a great opportunity. It looks like prem clubs have opted out, likely due to his age and lack of experience, as most January shoppers are looking for immediate impact players.

He will get regular football with us now, with the opportunity to cement a place in the team, hopefully then going into the prem next season.

Make the right choice kiddo!  :coolsmiley: