Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

His agent was on SSN yesterday saying that it is not upto the administrators ect, i.e highest bid wins,  He will go to the club which is best for him. Good news is .......  he's in Newcastle this very minute : )

How do you know that?, surely Palace would of caught a plane home by now.

The Administrators said that flying is too dangerous so he has to walk home & he's only got as far as the Tyne Bridge.

Guest WashyGeordie

His agent was on SSN yesterday saying that it is not upto the administrators ect, i.e highest bid wins,  He will go to the club which is best for him. Good news is .......  he's in Newcastle this very minute : )

How do you know that?, surely Palace would of caught a plane home by now.

I actually heard a rumour today that he was spotted in scumsville aswell.  ;D

I think the fact Moses was pulled out of the Crystal Palace game was very indicative that both clubs were in serious talks about his transfer.

Here's hoping you pull it off, it would be an ambitious signing, the kind that sends a message.

It would be funny if it was us who requested he didn't play. :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2009/05/28/nile-ranger-thrilled-after-scoring-for-england-72703-23733325/

NEWCASTLE United young gun Nile Ranger has described scoring for England as a “tremendous feeling” after scoring his first international goal last night in Doncaster.

The Londoner put the lid on his side’s win with five minutes left when Joe Mattock was fouled on the left to earn a free-kick and Victor Moses stepped up to float over for Ranger to head home.

The chemistry's already there O0

I have no idea how to react to all this good news. I'm so used to being crushingly disappointed with this club. :lol:

He has yet to come to us yet, and give it time. :lol:

Oh I know, just the fact that we're in for him and have already signed 2 players, shows a bit of ambition.

Surely, if we've all got the same bid in, he'll chose us? Or am I just being overly biased?

Also, surely Ashley will see that we can't let him slip to either one of Forest or WBA? Just afraid that we've used our funds for this window.

I just can't see a premier league team not coming in for him. Especially at such a short price

Same, hes been linked to the likes of Arsenal & Man city have supposedly made bids.

But im impressed that Hughton went for it and was backed again & who knows.

I just can't see a premier league team not coming in for him. Especially at such a short price

Maybe we should just go behind the scenes and call Man City, say you lot buy him and loan him to us.  Does no-one any good if he's sitting on a prem team's bench.

Surely, if we've all got the same bid in, he'll chose us? Or am I just being overly biased?

Also, surely Ashley will see that we can't let him slip to either one of Forest or WBA? Just afraid that we've used our funds for this window.

The worry of course is that this is a crappy bid and they say 'we tried'. But aye, it would be pretty stupid if we let him go to one of our direct rivals for promotion.