Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Its pretty fecking shortsighted to sign for Wigan above us if you ask me.

Meh... you can see why he's gone there. Support is about all we've got up on them right now. I can imagine Martinez is a fantastic catch for young players.

Its pretty fecking shortsighted to sign for Wigan above us if you ask me.

Meh... you can see why he's gone there. Support is about all we've got up on them right now. I can imagine Martinez is a fantastic catch for young players.

I think he's talented too but i don't think they will last in the premiership.

Moses is a good player but i don't see why we should get all worked up about losing him TBH. He's far from certain to be a good premiership player.

Guest Geordiekev

If i was Victor Moses and just watched the Newcasrle v  Leicester game i wouldn't be signing for us.

Fuck I would as it's a cert to play better than Caroll and get regular 1st team football.

If i was Victor Moses and just watched the Newcasrle v  Leicester game i wouldn't be signing for us.

:thup:

We had a massive hurdle to get over to convince him to sign for a Championship club when he could be playing in the Premier League, and playing like that (the way we've been playing for a few months, just a bit worse) won't have done us any favours at all.

Guest toonlass

SSN just say wigan have agreed a fee rather than done deal. if we have any sense we'll match their bid and do the same. then it is down to Hughton's Mussolini like charisma to swing the deal...

I can see Ashley offering more than Wigan's bid just to piss off Dave Whealan.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5901705,00.html

Latics to win Moses race

Wigan to land Palace starlet

Skysports.com understands Wigan are set to win the race to sign Crystal Palace starlet Victor Moses.

Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock has revealed Moses is on his way to the Premier League for £2.5million and skysports.com has learnt Wigan is the destination for Moses.

Championship sides Newcastle, West Brom and Nottingham Forest had tabled bids for the 19-year-old but they have been pipped by Wigan .

The money will provide a lifeline for Palace after they were plunged into administration this week.

"I think it's done. Victor is going to the Premier League and I think £2.5million is a snip for one of the best young players we've got," confirmed Warnock.

"Manchester City should have bought him ages ago instead of messing about, but another Premier League club have made an offer.

"I've spoken to a lot of managers over the last six months and one of the managers who should have taken him in the last window has come to his senses.

"I expect to see Victor do very well in the Premier League and I'm looking forward to watching him."

Guest Stephen927

I think we have all got a bit carried away with the number of new faces coming through the door in such a short time period. It is disappointing, but it was always going to be the case that if a Premiership team went in for him too, we would be out of the race straight away.