Leicester City 0-0 Newcastle United - 30/01/10 - Post match reaction from p25

Nate

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Nicky Butt would have trouble being effective in a Sunday pick up game.  Fucking horrific play from him.  If he never played another minute for us I'd be thrilled.  Of course, I've been saying this for almost two seasons now.

Well that's the worst I've seen us play this season. Unbelievably static and lacking in attacking energy.

A big problem with Butt is that he's so unsure of his ball control that he has to stare fixedly at it, as it's coming towards him and as it's under his foot. The result is he's not aware of what's going on around him and he ends up playing the ball that was on 2 seconds previously - ie the last time he had his head up. That's why he ends up giving the ball away so much.

We have to choose between Butt and Smith for that anchor position, and I would always choose Smith, because at least he can pass the ball and get an attack going. It's like a waste of a player at the moment.

Guest firetotheworks

I still at this point think that Smith is the fall guy for whoever else his CM partner is. I might be wrong, but that's how it looks at the moment to me.

Nicky Butt ...

What the hell is this all about. Seriously??? It's not funny anymore so let us in on the f-ing joke okay? Just an abomination of a player and an insult to every other human being playing professional football, as a matter of fact playing professional sport period. He makes me sick. He is a disgusting, disgusting, awful, terrible player. I could explode in frustration right now. I tried to give him a chance and was livid by the 5th minute. Bloody tragic.

Fryatt (sp?) looking good, finding space (or we're gifting him space). Do we have a bid in for him yet?

New LB for us looks quite neat, canny shot from him too. We've failed to take advantage of their sending off. Pretty meh! so far but I've seen us play worse.

I think we'll score second half, maybe even get two. Hughton will make changes, but when?

So, I take it, it's not been a great game so far :) A win today would be huge, lets hope hugton's not blind enough to stick to the same line up here, it looked a bad one on paper, unfortunately they seem have done nothing to disprove that.

That was a hard 45 minutes to watch. For a supposedly resolute midfield, we cant keep or pass the ball and time after time its just long balls to Carroll who hasnt looked even mildly threatening.

Got to take advantage here, Nolan and Butt off and get Loven and Jonas on and go for the fucking win.

Houghton fuck off will you fucking every single match with the same shit tatics playing the same imobile not existant players  :angry: :angry: