Leicester City 0-0 Newcastle United - 30/01/10 - Post match reaction from p25

Nate

would rather have had Jonas and Kadar down the left for this, van aanholt and guthrie have not looked comfortable working together. now that they're a man down we simply have to get another winger on and stretch them.

Oh Carroll you utter fucking pile of garbage. Why the fuck is he ahead of Ranger, i mean, why? The only thing that justifies it is that he's two numbers older. Ridiculous - get him off.

Pisses me off to no end, shouldn't even be near our bench.

Oh Carroll you utter f***ing pile of garbage. Why the f*** is he ahead of Ranger, i mean, why? The only thing that justifies it is that he's two numbers older. Ridiculous - get him off.

Because he's a bigger boy and Hughton doesn't mess with the bigger boys.

Seems like the ref likes us, two of the three yellows has been fairly cheap.

And oh, we need to take Nicky "Former Manchester United man" Butt off. He only goes running where the ball has been three seconds ago and when in possession he only pass the ball slightly backwards every time. I'd take him out and put Jonas on. Sure, Jonas got a knock against Palace but if he's fit enough to be on the bench he must be fit enough to play 45 min. A midfield of Jonas-Guthrie-Smith-Nolan-Routledge would be nice...

Guest firetotheworks

How can anyone defend the likes of Smith, Butt and Nolan? Shocking players.

this x100

No ones defending them.  :rolleyes:

Changes at half-time - of SOME sort, anything - and we'll win this game at a canter. If we're sticking with 4-5-1 then get Jonas on, at the very fucking least. Ranger for Carroll aswell while we're at it.

Tbh though there's fucking nothing at all stopping us from sticking another striker on aswell as Jonas and seriously taking the game to them.

If we stay in the same shape after half-time then, my word.

Need Jonas on to stretch them on the flanks. Take any of the useless cunts from centre midfield off for him.

Lucky to be 0-0. Fryatt's finishing has been woeful, should've had two.

Fucking awful game although the pitch isn't helping but thats a weak excuse.

Oh Carroll you utter f***ing pile of garbage. Why the f*** is he ahead of Ranger, i mean, why? The only thing that justifies it is that he's two numbers older. Ridiculous - get him off.

Because he's a bigger boy and Hughton doesn't mess with the bigger boys.

They hardly give him much opportunity do they. They punt it to his head endlessly and wait for something magical to happen while he has two on him.