Twitter

Thespence

Sums the lad up -

Nile ranger @NilePowerRanger  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

As long as the outcomes.... Income

Just a shame we gave him such a long contract, probably enough to retire on and take any faint will to succeed away.

It is a rap lyric. From Drake. I think that is the context. I am more concerned that he feels Drake is someone worthy of quoting.

:lol: :clap:

Guest palnese

Frimpong vs Morgan

Morgan: Better Wenger leaves now, while we all still love and respect him, than watch this horrible deterioration get worse and worse.

Frimpong: Stop chatting soo much rubbish you. UNO nothing about football u sit behind ur laptop nd just talk utter rubbish.

Morgan: Oh really, Mr Frimpon? Well truth hurts, sunshine. And I'm not afraid to tell it. (you can't even get in THIS Arsenal team)

Frimpong: just don't bring ur ugly face to the emirates cus we as Arsenal are sick and tired of ur abuse towards players and coach. we don't need ur support u better of reading script leave the football to ppl that no about it. Wasteman

He is effectively just a bully, in fact he is worse than a bully, at least most bullies have the decency to torment their targets face to face. This coward is the epitome of the internet keyboard coward.

I can't find the clip, but there's an episode of HIGNFY where he more or less threatens Hislop - which has exactly the effect you would think. Comes across as an absolute cunt and no-one should fall for his latter-day meeja-darling image. He's an absolute shit of a man.

Jeremy Clarkson had it right when he decided to punch Morgan all those years ago.

Did he? I never knew that. My estimation of him has gone way up.

Piers Morgan is unspeakable. I am wildly happy that he is associated with Arsenal.

Joey Barton claiming that Haye and Chisora are an embarrassment to British Sport :lol:

Stones and glass houses, Joey.

Chisora was an embarrasement yesterday. Haye was the same the day he fought against Klitschko.

Credit to Chisora during the fight. His behavement just before was embarrasing indeed.

Jeremy Clarkson had it right when he decided to punch Morgan all those years ago.

Did he? I never knew that. My estimation of him has gone way up.

Piers Morgan is unspeakable. I am wildly happy that he is associated with Arsenal.

Punching Piers

With his famously scathing turn of phrase – he once said the Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like "unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite" – Jeremy has no need to resort to violence. In fact only one man has been on the end of a Clarkson fist, Piers Morgan who, as the then editor of the Daily Mirror, published allegedly compromising pictures of Clarkson with a woman. Jeremy took such offence that at the 2004 British Press Awards he punched Morgan in the head several times; Morgan claims he still has a scar from a ring Jeremy was wearing. Morgan also claims that Clarkson deliberately spilt a glass of water on him during the last flight of the Concorde in October 2003.

Joey Barton says he's giving up meat for Lent.

Hasn't he harped on about being an Atheist before? Or am I just assuming that from the Nietzsche quoting?