Twitter

Thespence

Matt Spiro mattspiro @ Reply · Retweet Favorite Open

Nice selection of Foot Tribune (MCS 19:15). We talk PSG, Algeria and Newcastle with Vahid Halilhodzic, Laurent Robert and Raymond Domenech

Guest guinness_fiend

Can't imagine Shola on the golf course for some reason.

The amount of dents in the green he must cause from falling over his own feet is likely to be mind-boggling.

@James_Tavernier

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Follow one of my best mates and top footballer @James_Tavernier...he's new to twitter so show a brother some love x

I'm only a mere few feet away from being in his picture there. Famous.

TaylorR1984 1 week 6 days ago

Cheik Tiote's got some absolute rascals on today!! They deserve to be cut up.. I'm not doin it tho! yfrog.com/h8m9waij

Put that in an image tag for ya:

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg620/scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=m9wai.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://i.imgur.com/2LjRw.jpg

Deleted his account now.

It is amazing how retarded that guy is whilst also being phenomenally hypocritical, abuses everyone else then complains when someone ridicules his clubs history.

Tony Pulis on players being on Twitter: "They're talking to a bunch of herberts they don't even know."

Herbert.

Tony Pulis on players being on Twitter: "They're talking to a bunch of herberts they don't even know."

Herbert.

Perfect chant of "who's the herbert in the cap?" for when we play them next season.

Herbert.

Perfect chant of "who's the herbert in the cap?" for when we play them next season.

A word that rhymes with herbert would be more apt.