Twitter

Thespence

Seriously, I know that's terrible. But can nobody see that wishing bad on the person is exactly the same thing?

An eye for an eye just doesn't work, with but a moments thought you will realise the only conclusion to that philosophy is that everyone ends up blind.

Seriously, I know that's terrible. But can nobody see that wishing bad on the person is exactly the same thing?

An eye for an eye just doesn't work, with but a moments thought you will realise the only conclusion to that philosophy is that everyone ends up blind.

An eye for an eye would be Billy Sharp turning up at his nana's funeral and pissing on her coffin.

Thanks for reminding me why I'm not on twitter. What a moron..

You don't have to follow him.

It's just a stage where idiots who nobody would bother listening to otherwise can publicise their every thought. Don't see the attraction personally. Or am I missing something fundamentally interesting by steering clear?

NUFCfans are advetising for a 'sales' vacancy.  :facepalm:

Aye I had a good laugh at that. :lol: Of course, there's no wage involved.

They really genuinely think they're some kind of legitimate sports news company, and not just some weird kids with daft names who all have access to the same twitter account.

Alex Bruce @4AlexBruce

How Stan Collymore gets on the tele and radio baffles me!! #muppet

Stan Collymore @StanCollymore

@4AlexBruce Least I got to play footie and broadcast on merit,not getting gigs thanks to Daddy. You are the epitome of nepotism. And shit.

@4alexbruce If Mrs Doubtfire wasn't trailing you along to every club he'd been at,you'd never have got a league game son. Remember that.

@StanCollymore  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Any other football league Charlie's need owning for an hour? Preferably ones who've made their own careers,and aren't poor players #ownage

Rather be a has been than a never was.And a never was with Daddy taking him everywhere! Exceptionally funny!

Only Torres,Owen & Fowler had better strike rates in Prem at #LFC Bruce Junior? 6 games for Blues. And doing a striking job at Leeds ))

Alex Bruce @4AlexBruce

How Stan Collymore gets on the tele and radio baffles me!! #muppet

@4AlexBruce Least I got to play footie and broadcast on merit,not getting gigs thanks to Daddy. You are the epitome of nepotism. And shit.

@4alexbruce If Mrs Doubtfire wasn't trailing you along to every club he'd been at,you'd never have got a league game son. Remember that.

:lol:

Any other football league Charlie's need owning for an hour? Preferably ones who've made their own careers,and aren't poor players #ownage

Rather be a has been than a never was.And a never was with Daddy taking him everywhere! Exceptionally funny!

Only Torres,Owen & Fowler had better strike rates in Prem at #LFC Bruce Junior? 6 games for Blues. And doing a striking job at Leeds ))

This sounds good at first, but who else is there? Cisse? Keane? Crouch?

This sounds good at first, but who else is there? Cisse? Keane? Crouch?

Ivanhoe!