Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Due to popular demand, goalkeeping coach Andy Woodman is finally on Twitter. All aboard the banter bus... @GKGuruWoody #nufc

5 minutes ago

He is a funny man is Woody, those Score predictions him, JC and Stoney do are very funny, even Mrs Bimps watches those, the only time in a week she doesn't look like a gargoyle.

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Scott Parker ahead of Steven Gerrard.........I'm speechless. #whatafarce

Finally something to agree with Joey Barton on. Not a Gerrard fan tbh but hes the only credible candidate.

Due to popular demand, goalkeeping coach Andy Woodman is finally on Twitter. All aboard the banter bus... @GKGuruWoody #nufc

5 minutes ago

He is a funny man is Woody, those Score predictions him, JC and Stoney do are very funny, even Mrs Bimps watches those, the only time in a week she doesn't look like a gargoyle.

Fucking hell :lol:

5 minutes ago

:lol: Mint.

Rigobert Song ‏ @Rigobertsong1  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

"RT @HeatherTull: @GarethBale22 RT if you hate joey barton." RT if you think @Joey7Barton should of been tagged just so he knows hes a cunt

:lol:

@Rigobertsong1 

"RT @HeatherTull: @GarethBale22 RT if you hate joey barton." RT if you think @Joey7Barton should of been tagged just so he knows hes a cunt

@MankoBranko

@Rigobertsong1 should 'have' been

@Rigobertsong1

@MankoBranko Admittedly you have caught me out on that one and rather than look for mistakes in your tweets I admit defeat.

@davidaj09

#madMegson made us play American football in a car park on the morning of a game. As I wouldn't tackle big Wes.he dropped me. Wtf

5 minutes ago

:lol: Mint.

The official account using the term 'banter bus' is really cringeworthy. It's some's job to write those tweets. Someone got paid to write that. Fucking banter bus.

@OfficialSol23 stop pretending to be Sol. Numbnuts. Haven't u realised we played together at Newcastle and have stayed in touch. #tool

tbqh Joey, he definitely didn't realise... 

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Both teams are flying at the minute. That sets it up nicely for a.........0-0 draw! Mackems always get scared crossing the Tyne bridge mind

These are the times I really miss, used to love playing and nearly always beating 5under1and especially at St James' Park #toon

He's a good lad really  :love:

Both teams are flying at the minute. That sets it up nicely for a.........0-0 draw! Mackems always get scared crossing the Tyne bridge mind

These are the times I really miss, used to love playing and nearly always beating 5under1and especially at St James' Park #toon

He's a good lad really  :love:

I am still going to lmao when he goes down with QPR  :D

Great game Prob fair result. 5under1and defended heroically there. Still can't beat the Toon. Back over that bridge or under tunnel#helmets

@Joey7Barton

Get in there. Loves a goal against the Mackems. Big Shola

:aww:

Andy Woodman ‏ @GKGuruWoody

Wot a day! Derby day the best ever!! To top it all sent off at half time!!! Sorry toon army but I had to stick up for the geordie badge!! X

Class, what's this about? Love Woody. :lol: