Twitter

Thespence

If Wraith had posted something positive I doubt it would even have made it on here, some people believe what they want to believe and will push their agenda as hard as they can.

Was hoping it was just a bit of baiting during the transfer window but it seems to have gone from a bit of a windup to something we are going to have all season. Body language experts being deployed as we speak, yawn.

I've just seen the outburst from the official account. I'd love to get my hands on the club's communication strategy and have a gander because as a public relations practitioner it is absolutely f***ing baffling :lol: Fan engagement is absolutely nil until someone we're not too keen on says something then they fly off the handle and start issuing statements. It's mental man, however I'd guess the poor sod on our Twitter account has had instructions from the office of one D.Llambias rather than Wendy Taylor or anyone else in media relations.

This.  It's beneath an official account to be engaging with trolls.  React to a troll = troll wins, gains credibility, keeps trolling.  Stay above it.

Was it Wraith who had the picture of himself with a phone trying to claim Andy Carroll had text him?  Seems like a bit of a tit to be honest!

Mmm dat smug face.

SEMTEX's replication with a text from Lionel Messi was nothing short of brilliant.

:lol: Aye.

Guest johnson293

Was it Wraith who had the picture of himself with a phone trying to claim Andy Carroll had text him?  Seems like a bit of a tit to be honest!

Mmm dat smug face.

A2iY6m7CQAA1tkJ.jpg

:lol:

Christ.

He has tweeted what the not alright on the night gang have deduced from their expert body language skills and that's about it.

In reality we have started subdued which is not uncommon for most clubs at the start of the season.

Each game we have missed key players.

Anita has had to be thrown straight in.

Our 18 year old signed from a Championship club has played more first team minutes in the prem than most expected for the whole season.

Players with very little preseason have had to play from the off but not impressed.

Basically It's not rocket science, not unexpected and not a catastrophe.

Unless you are desperate to proclaim 'IT'S ALL GOING WRONG, SEE I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WAS UP!!'.

Is it all that shocking what he says?  First thing I thought when the transfer window shut was Cabaye will be gone by this time next year.

It's not shocking because we already knew most the cryptic bullshit he's posted. We know that the club has a strict transfer policy that means we will only do deals on our terms. It hasn't changed since Keegan left because that was the bloody plan, with Carr as a much more capable version of Dennis Wise and Pards as Keegan, albeit with more clarity over his exact role in the whole transfer business.

I've no doubt Pardew wanted more players and some of the squad are a bit miffed we haven't spunked cash up the wall. I've no doubt Wraith has heard a few whispers about this from his 'sources' and decided that it was his duty to tweet about the HUGE unrest enveloping the NUFC camp (and that these tweets have absolutely nothing to do with attracting an audience for his fanzine, match day bar venture, boxing promotions or books about the Kray twins). I've also no doubt this will blow over in a few weeks time if we pick up a few wins.

As for Cabaye, if he hadn't had a shaky start brought on by the fact he's sitting deep in a midfield four because Tiote is injured, he's been crocked himself this preseason and just came off what was an 11 month season we'd not be pissing worrying. The idea that he's in a girly huff because we didn't sign Debuchy (which is something I've seen floated a million times this summer) is absolutely mental, considering not 12 months ago he gladly fucked off over the channel away from him and spent an entire season playing like he was having the time of his life.

Even if it were true which i don't think it is, if you really care about this football club would it not be better to keep quiet and leave this sort of stuff in-house?

There's nothing positive to airing your dirty laundry in public so to speak.

This. Why do anything to disturb the club, this wouldn't help anyone. Personally think he's probably over-emphasizing a few mutters or complaints alongside his own personal opinion. Don't like him at all