Twitter

Thespence

danny guthrie ‏@dannyguthrie20

I'm trying to fit into the direct style of play the manager wants and I pass to much at the minute which is my best asset

I understand what the manger wants but stopping habits like going and getting the ball of the back 4 is difficult

I will adapt to what is asked of me.... The most important thing is the team!!!!

On the other hand great to see some old friends and team mates and that famous away toon army

Could have done with him filling in for Cabaye today, can understand him leaving though but sad he's being made to be more long ball hah (Pards would have been like that too this season :| ). Nice to see he's nice about us, tbh understnad him being a bit bitter, he was 3rd best which would have been good enough for first team footy if Pards wasn't such a 4-4-2 man

Losing Danny has been a big worry for me this summer. He was a very good back up and we're definitely going to miss him, especially with the second string in Europe. Shame he decided to go, I thought he would have hung on for the stint in Europe like.