Twitter

Thespence

@GarethBale11

Just finished training and got 15/20 minutes to spare... not done one of these in a while so #AskBale

Mario Balotelli ‏@MarioBaloltelli

What is your favourite; the forward dive in pike position, or the inward double somersault? #AskBale

Alex Varney ‏@VarneyArsenal

#AskBale Is the diving related to your genetic build up of half sea creature half ape? #Subhuman

@GarethBale11

Just finished training and got 15/20 minutes to spare... not done one of these in a while so #AskBale

Mario Balotelli ‏@MarioBaloltelli

What is your favourite; the forward dive in pike position, or the inward double somersault? #AskBale

Alex Varney ‏@VarneyArsenal

#AskBale Is the diving related to your genetic build up of half sea creature half ape? #Subhuman

:lol:

Not twitter but a chat window to the side of a stream (obviously legal and that)

"Man utd started winning the premier league because they exploited the munich air disaster"

What? People man.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Ian Harte ‏@ianharte23

To all the people asking if I have retired from international football.no I haven't trap didn't even know I was Irish #whataclown

Can someone summarise for me as it just looks like a stream of unintelligible random thoughts as Twitter generally is? What's the story?

EDIT: This

This pic is amazing like, never seen it until then!

Mad Funny Pics ‏@MadFunnyPics

When the stripes on your top make it look like you're being ridden by a midget pic.twitter.com/tqQ17WN4

A_hxpioCYAEQLjy.jpg