Twitter

Thespence

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 36s

Update on Gomis to come in due course #nufc

Expand  Reply

What is the normal or expected amount of time to receive updates on Gomis?

:lol: No idea, Ryder's a strange bloke. That tweet was a complete no sequitur. No build up, just some cryptic remark.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 4h

There is substance to Lyon's claim that #Nufc have expressed interest in Bafetimbi Gomis. He and Darren Bent leading targets at this stage.

Expand  Reply

"No official offer but NUFC interest is real" - Is my prediction

Tbh what i have seen on YT he is skillful,cool and positionally reads the line well  ,but probably shite  ;D

Expand  Reply

Tbh what i have seen on YT he is skillful,cool and positionally reads the line well  ,but probably shite  ;D

A poor mans Bony.

Expand  Reply

What is the normal or expected amount of time to receive updates on Gomis?

:lol: No idea, Ryder's a strange bloke. That tweet was a complete no sequitur. No build up, just some cryptic remark.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 4h

There is substance to Lyon's claim that #Nufc have expressed interest in Bafetimbi Gomis. He and Darren Bent leading targets at this stage.

is that one or both George ? if its both than goodbye Cisse but its twitter so obviously bollocks  ;D

Expand  Reply

A poor mans Bony.

But French as there are no good footballers anywhere but there right  :cheesy:

Whenever i've seen Gomis, which is occasionally, i thought he looked pretty poor tbh. Doubt we'd sign him.

Better modify this now  :lol:

Have to say, he looked ordinairy or worse when i saw him a few times on ESPN last season. Was thinking i was glad we never signed him the 1st time we were linked.

Whenever i've seen Gomis, which is occasionally, i thought he looked pretty poor tbh. Doubt we'd sign him.

Better modify this now  :lol:

Have to say, he looked ordinairy or worse when i saw him a few times on ESPN last season. Was thinking i was glad we never signed him the 1st time we were linked.

Same, hope this won't end up as an almighty cock-up and he's actually a prime peach of a player.

Ryder has spammed a f*** load of short clips from training today. Well, like 4.

In one of the videos Shola clattering into Santon (leaves him on the floor with some sort of slight injury) and then proceeds to fall over himself when trying to control the ball.

Classic Shola. :lol:

The club is aware of the article in today's Independent and has referred the matter to its lawyers. Thanks to fans who have raised concerns

Some on twitter claiming antisemitic comments?

What was it?

Article about Ashley and his business acumen. Within a section about us lot abusing him from the stands it made a bizarre accusation about there being an anti-semitic element to it.

Was:

What he might do, though, if you get enough beers in him, is regale you with some of the less polite chants about him from the terraces of St James’s Park. Says a colleague: “The one I’ve heard him sing goes something like “Give us back our club you cockney c***”. The anti-Semitic ones make him laugh too, because, contrary to belief on Tyneside, he’s not even Jewish.”

Now:

What he might do, though, if you get enough beers in him, is regale you with some of the less polite chants about him from the terraces of St James’s Park. Says a colleague: “The one I’ve heard him sing goes something like “Give us back our club you cockney c***”.

Guest Roger Kint

Was:

What he might do, though, if you get enough beers in him, is regale you with some of the less polite chants about him from the terraces of St James’s Park. Says a colleague: “The one I’ve heard him sing goes something like “Give us back our club you cockney c***”. The anti-Semitic ones make him laugh too, because, contrary to belief on Tyneside, he’s not even Jewish.”

Now:

What he might do, though, if you get enough beers in him, is regale you with some of the less polite chants about him from the terraces of St James’s Park. Says a colleague: “The one I’ve heard him sing goes something like “Give us back our club you cockney c***”.

Contrary to belief? I have never heard one person mention Jewish about him ever :lol:

Except Rich just now that is before someone says it :lol: