Twitter

Thespence

It'll probably be on there somewhere, I'm shit at searching stuff on twitter.

I think I told him I had killed/stabbed his cousin. Blocked me for a few months the absolutely pansy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It'll probably be on there somewhere, I'm s*** at searching stuff on twitter.

I think I told him I had killed/stabbed his cousin. Blocked me for a few months the absolutely pansy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Reading through these tweets has me in stitches.

:lol: He's constantly fucking with people. If he's not fucking with people he's posting as the foot.

Without any context is sounds worse than it is, if you find the tweets around that time it really isn't that bad. He just over-reacted :lol:

:lol: You said you killed someone. Blocking you from twitter is like...underreacting.

Without any context is sounds worse than it is, if you find the tweets around that time it really isn't that bad. He just over-reacted :lol:

:lol: You said you killed someone. Blocking you from twitter is like...underreacting.

He's far worse.

You shouldn't have to turn off retweets because of one person you follow. :lol: Just unfollow them. People should know better than to spam like fuck anyway.

This is Saylor we're talking about.  The big, over-excitable puppy remember.

Guest bimpy474

Matt Smith ‏@ElasticoChop 1h

French papers once more stating that Newcastle are now wanting to pay €20m for Bafetimi #Gomis and Yoann #Gourcuff. #NUFC

Us wanting to pay  :spit: