Twitter

Thespence

If Jose is reading NUFCblog there is a genuine possibility at some stage he could stumble upon this place. I'd worry for their sanity if any of the players ended up reading NO :lol:

Someone Tweet him a link :lol:

OK then. I'll send him a link to the Jose thread. http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,55154.msg1442077.html#msg1442077

That thread should be deleted

You'd fit in well in communist China. :snod:

If Jose is reading NUFCblog there is a genuine possibility at some stage he could stumble upon this place. I'd worry for their sanity if any of the players ended up reading NO :lol:

OK then. I'll send him a link to the Jose thread. http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,55154.msg1442077.html#msg1442077

He's got a point when the opening post is from 2008 and says

Must be absolutely s**** in training if he can't get in ahead of this clown we've got currently playing left-back.

Must be absolutely s**** in training if he can't get in ahead of this clown we've got currently playing left-back.

:lol:

:lol:

Poor 2008 Jose.

POR QUE!!!!???

Pretty sure Carroll's one is fake now like :/

Never been any doubt about that. Danny's said which NUFC players have twitter and who have not on multiple occasions.

Gotta make sure you're stalking the real deal like.

:shifty:

Never been any doubt about that. Danny's said which NUFC players have twitter and who have not on multiple occasions.

I get the stalker remarks due to other threads on here, man, but have you no idea what the hell Twitter is about? Fucks sake. It's taking the piss talking about stalking in a Twitter thread. :lol:

He's even on first name terms with 'Danny' ffs. :lol:

The more you look at Carroll in that hat the better it gets.

Is that Taylor sat next to Carroll?

Good chance. One of my friends had his photo taken with Carroll, S.Taylor and Campbell when they visited the RVI. Carroll had his arm on Taylor's shoulder for the photo. Maybe Carroll didn't really break Taylor's jaw? If he did, Taylor is very forgiving.

The more you look at Carroll in that hat the better it gets.

Is that Taylor sat next to Carroll?

Good chance. One of my friends had his photo taken with Carroll, S.Taylor and Campbell when they visited the RVI. Carroll had his arm on Taylor's shoulder for the photo. Maybe Carroll didn't really break Taylor's jaw? If he did, Taylor is very forgiving.

The photo made it look like he had his arm round him but really he just missed.

Jose really is class, seems like a fucking great guy all round apart from his love of rap music. Would be funny if they did see the forum in some ways, there are some pretty harsh comments about certain members of the squad on here too though, hope they have thick skin!

I get the stalker remarks due to other threads on here, man, but have you no idea what the hell Twitter is about? f***s sake. It's taking the piss talking about stalking in a Twitter thread. :lol:

Aye, aye whatever.