This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

Best seems to be suffering from exactly the same the same thing Carroll was at the start of the season when paired with Shola, it just doesn't look like a partnership and where Shola was the one getting into the right positions at the start of the season while Carroll was doing pretty much bugger all Carroll is now the one getting into those positions and Best is the one looking poor.

I personally think we needed something completely different so it does look a bit of an odd signing however I won't write the lad off yet as even though he is used to this league some players take a while to adjust to a new side, especially when they aren't being paired with a suitable partner.

It is a shame this seems to be stunting Rangers growth though, especially as if the lad started getting a few goals and building confidence he would be adding to what at times is excellent hold up play and vision so starting to look a real prospect. He is still fairly young though, will hopefully get a few more chances till the end of the season then loaned out for the whole of the next.

chopra would have been a perfect foil for carroll to get us straight back up

/tinhaton

He certainly would have been better suited than best anyway.

His price wouldn't have been though.  Probably £5m, not worth it

That is true, I wish we signed Harewood back before he got injured (and said it at the time).

Oh well, fingers crossed Best suddenly settles and starts knocking them in although I can't see it partnered with Carroll and we can't drop him while he is on this run.

It amazed me that people like Skirge laid into Harewood for being shite and at the same time wanted us to spend £3m plus on Beckford. How can people be so shockingly biased?

Because Beckford was soo exciting and scored against Manchester United!! (I must admit I did get pulled in for a while though  :blush: )

It amazed me that people like Skirge laid into Harewood for being shite and at the same time wanted us to spend £3m plus on Beckford. How can people be so shockingly biased?

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/09/330/Fabricio-Coloccini-Newcastle_1172170.jpg

Gets me sometimes too.

Hope he scores a hat trick so his confidence rockets and he scores a goal a game for us till the end of the season confirming our promotion.

Why can't we be a little bit more positive? :(

Hope he scores a hat trick so his confidence rockets and he scores a goal a game for us till the end of the season confirming our promotion.

positive thoughts banned

Who will score there 1st toon goal 1st out of: Smith, Best, Enrique & Williamson

*= I cant remember him scoring

Williamson or Enrique dont think smith will ever score for us :lol:

To be completely honest, I was mostly joking. I always want our players to succeed here. Even Alan Smith.

Guest Geordiekev

Who will score there 1st toon goal 1st out of: Smith, Best, Enrique* & Williamson

*= I cant remember him scoring

Smith, this Saturday into the Leazes end. He's gonna knock the back of the net out with a shot just outside the box. :clap2:

It amazed me that people like Skirge laid into Harewood for being s**** and at the same time wanted us to spend £3m plus on Beckford. How can people be so shockingly biased?

Gets me sometimes too.

It's wrong that I stuck by a player that I rated when everyone was calling him shite?

It amazed me that people like Skirge laid into Harewood for being s**** and at the same time wanted us to spend £3m plus on Beckford. How can people be so shockingly biased?

Gets me sometimes too.

It's wrong that I stuck by a player that I rated when everyone was calling him s****?

Yeah & them people were right at the time. Have not herd your banter for the goal Watford scored he was doing that jump & close your eyes shit which led Germany scoring in  2006 W/C.

6-0 up...20mins to go...they're down to 10 men....keeper with no hands between the sticks

and Leon Best comes on and looks like he couldn't score if his life depended on it!!  :angry: