Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Friday Feb 5th @ 19:45

Skirge

Nah, I'm waiting on my other half as she's a teacher. Hopefully the traffic won't be too bad and I'll be in before half time. I wouldn't have this problem if the fixture had been left in it's original slot. Friday night ffs.

Nah, I'm waiting on my other half as she's a teacher. Hopefully the traffic won't be too bad and I'll be in before half time. I wouldn't have this problem if the fixture had been left in it's original slot. Friday night ffs.

Has she not got ironing to do?

hughton's line up will be.....

harper

simpson if fit          colo      williamson          van the man

(r taylor if not)

routledge            smith  nolan        jonas (if fit)  guthrie if not.

carroll            loven

................................Harper

Simpson......Williamson....Hall......Van Aanholt

.............................Smith/Butt

Routledge............Nolan..........Gutierrez

...............Best..................Carroll........

Am pretty sure about the back four and I think Best will start. Guessing on the rest.

not too sure about making too many changes for the sake of it. play your first team eg collocini, loven etc every game. change only if injuries or loss of form. we had four new faces at leicester - may have done better if injuries permitting we had had our first team playing eg loven jonas jose etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Harper

Simpson :colo: Big Willie Van Arsehole

Lil' Wayne Guthrie Nolan :jonas:

Best Lövenkrands

Would be good but its blatently Smith/Butt in for Guthrie, we all know this by now  :dave:

Am pretty sure about the back four and I think Best will start. Guessing on the rest.

What makes you think Colo won't make it?

rumours he's been carrying a knock for at least a week or two.

As the others have said...I think his recent injury has caught up with him, although fair play to him for playing through it till now. I can see why he was an ever present at Depor in his last season.

kadar is a much more reliable centre half than hall. also  has played at sjp before - would be a bit worried going in with 2 home debuts (hall and van) and a second home appearance (williamson) for such an important game.

i only remember hall from playing for palace and he was alright, but that was around 5 years ago. Kadar will be disappointed if he's not playing as he has impressed so far this season. he also has a bit of ability on the ball that we'll be missing if Colo is out, and i'm not sure Williamson or Hall are too confident passing it upfield.

i only remember hall from playing for palace and he was alright, but that was around 5 years ago. Kadar will be disappointed if he's not playing as he has impressed so far this season. he also has a bit of ability on the ball that we'll be missing if Colo is out, and i'm not sure Williamson or Hall are too confident passing it upfield.

Kadar hasn't let anyone down tbf, I'd be happy enough if he gets the nod, but you could understand if Hughton wanted to go with experience. Unless Hall is as diabolical as everyone seems to think here. Never seen much of him myself.