Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Friday Feb 5th @ 19:45

Skirge

Reckon he'll be dropped for this next game, Him or smith anyway.

Wouldnt suprised to see butt stuck in there as he was clearly preferred in the last game

doubt it. neither nolan nor smith will be dropped till barton is fit to start.

I seriously doubt he'll start both Jonas and Routledge. Cardiff have been scoring plenty goals of late and Hughton will try and beef the midfield up with the inclusion of Butt, Nolan and Smith.

He's literally terrified of going for the throat and it will keep it coservative against one of the Championship's best sides (on their day).

I seriously doubt he'll start both Jonas and Routledge. Cardiff have been scoring plenty goals of late and Hughton will try and beef the midfield up with the inclusion of Butt, Nolan and Smith.

He's literally terrified of going for the throat and it will keep it coservative against one of the Championship's best sides (on their day).

why the conjecture, it will be,injuries permitting.......routledge-smith-nolan-gutierrez.

i was going to say i have my doubts that he'll chuck Best straight into the starting line up but just thinking ahead he might give Best his debut on Friday,  rest Carroll and bring him back for the away game where we will revert back to the Nolan off Carroll formation that worked so well on Saturday.

Harper

Simpson Williamson Colo Van-Bumhead

Routledge Guthrie Nolan Gutierrez

McLoven Carroll

6-2 to us. Can feel one of those crazy games coming on where many goals are scored.

Us scoring more than 2 goals? Are you insane?

Reckon he'll be dropped for this next game, Him or smith anyway.

Wouldnt suprised to see butt stuck in there as he was clearly preferred in the last game

doubt it. neither nolan nor smith will be dropped till barton is fit to start.

You're probably right but he did sub both players for a change and Nolan was supposedly kicking off with Hughton about it after. Don't know why, we looked ten times better once he was off the field.

Nolan will never get dropped man :lol: Hughton got a right bollocking off him for taking him off against Leicester - it can't be good for 'team morale'

Before Saturday I never believed he would be subbed, so you never know, even if it's unlikely. Nolan has got goals so it would be a brave decision to drop him when our strikers aren't netting consistently.

He needs to start playing a settled front 2 IMO its like he dosen't know who his best strikers are  yet.

We have good strikers?!

Loven is certainly a good striker, and you could easy make a case for Shola too.

Nolan will never get dropped man :lol: Hughton got a right bollocking off him for taking him off against Leicester - it can't be good for 'team morale'

Yep, best we can hope for is that Hughton plays Nolan up top off the striker.

Simpson        Williamson    Coloccini        Van Aanholt

Routledge      Guthrie          Smith  ©      Jonas

Nolan              Lovenkrands

A possibility for trouble with this one I reckon. Cardiff came up and burned the wheatsheaf down in Sunderland on a Tuesday night a few year ago. Add this to the fact that they'll probably bring a few more up, it's a Friday night and many wont be going straight home after the game... I hope there inst like.

Harper

Simpson (if fit)

Williamson

Coloccini

Van Aanholt

Routledge

Guthrie

Smith

Jonas

Lovenkrands

Best

If Simpson isn't fit hoy R.Taylor in, if Jonas isn't fit hoy Kadar in and push Van Aanholt further forward.

Guest campbell93

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  van Aanholt

Routledge  Guthrie  Smith  Jonas

Nolan

Best

2-1 Nolan & Best.