New Players

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope they all have decent careers at SJP, I think Routledge could do really well if he's played in the right way. Give him the ball and let him attack, pretend he's Aaron Lennon. Williamson already loks decent and with time could be a cracking centre half. I'll go for Routledge because I think it is attacking play that will be the difference between promotion and another year in this division.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think Hughton realises most of these players are not going to cut it in the prem. I think Hughton has done all he can within the financial constraints he has imposed on him, to get us to the Prem.

I think Hughton realises most of these players are not going to cut it in the prem. I think Hughton has done all he can within the financial constraints he has imposed on him, to get us to the Prem.

There's not many Championship clubs who'll have been able to afford to keep players on £50k+ a week, as well as spending close to £5m in one month.

Longterm I think Williamson is going to be the better piece of business, I think he's the one capable of taking the step up from Championship to Premier League, but, saying that, I voted for Routledge.

I believe for what we need right now and to push us on further towards promotion we needed to address the right hand side and actually buy a right midfielder, therefore I think Routledge is going to be the purchase which as good as finalises our promotion efforts.

Thing is with Williamson, i doubt he'll improve us as such - cos Taylor and Coloccini had developed a near impeccable understanding and pissed all over this league. He's just the most vital signing cos Tayls has got himself injured for a long period of time.

Routledge will improve the way we play (if he's allowed to, obviously).

Guest jonlane86

Simpson - Good solid Right Back, glad he signed

Routledge - Unproven in the PL but solid enough at this level.  Not overly confident what he can offer us if we go up.

Best - See Routledge comments

Williamson - Very impressed so far, think he starts when he's fit.

IMO have to go with Williamson followed closely by Simpson.