Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Sat 13th Feb - 12:45 KO- Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

I'm not to confient on this one, I see it as a hard game and with what happen in midweek may go against us confidence wise, I really hope I'm wrong and we go out and win, and hopefully Forest will drop more points along with WBA. It all depends on which Newcastle turns up.

I'm not to confient on this one, I see it as a hard game and with what happen in midweek may go against us confidence wise, I really hope I'm wrong and we go out and win, and hopefully Forest will drop more points along with WBA. It all depends on which Newcastle turns up.

West Brom are playing in the cup this weekend, good for us.

Guest campbell93

WBA in a FA Cup game not the league.

I was going to say I'd like them to draw, but that would mean our game against Reading would be postponed again.

I was going to say I'd like them to draw, but that would mean our game against Reading would be postponed again.

They'll win. Penalty jews that they are.

I think we need to dampen down our expectations a bit, we probably paid dearly for being to open at Derby after getting carried away following the game against Swansea. We are still in a great position so a draw away from home will be a decent result anything more than that would be a bonus. I don't give a shit if we play rotten football and go 4-5-1 to get it.

:lol:

I can't believe the amount of pens theyve had recently, how many have we had this term?  Seems the refs think "they'll beat them anyway, lets not make this a cricket score"

Guest jeffers09

Read somewere  that the Newcastle coaches are leaving at 3am tommrow  morning, im glad my journey wont be taking this long still have to get the train at 7 in the morning mind :doh:

Hoping for a better atmosphere than against Derby which i thought was shite from the off and fucking freezing

Any North Amrican Mags know which channel this is on? Its not on ESPN apparently or FSC... ???

Setanta have it in Canada with a delay, not sure how long the delays is though.

Edit: It has it on at 1am ET on Sunday morning in Canada.

Guest icemanblue

Any North Amrican Mags know which channel this is on? Its not on ESPN apparently or FSC...  ???

:lol: I'm sure that's a great help!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Looking forward to this, I expect we'll be back to a 4-5-1 (Or 4-4-1-1) and will probably be a draw or a very tight win.

Any North Amrican Mags know which channel this is on? Its not on ESPN apparently or FSC...  ???

Not to him, but for those in Canada it will be.

Not to him, but for those in Canada it will be.

Like me  :dave:

I'm sure we'll all search for a source, the Planet Swans site is not as 'legally aware' as Dave is here. There may even be more legal free or pay sites that appear for on-line streaming nearer the time.

If it's being shown in Britain and Canada, it'll be available "elsewhere"

Yopu do realise that in Canada it is being shown about 18-19 hours AFTER the game  :dowie:

You missed the point of my post entirely.

I usually do  :cheesy: :idiot2:

Prediction of what Hughton might come out with:

Harper

Simpson          Colo            Williamson          Van Aanholt

Routledge        Guthrie        Smith                  Gutierrez

Nolan (or Best as 2nd ST)

Carroll

Score wise:

1-2