Newcastle United Vs Preston North End - Saturday 20th Feb -3 pm KO

Fenham Mag

If we win 1-0 it would do.

We MUST win and keep up the pressure on Waste Bums and Not Furriest

Our away form is atrocious, we must take advantage of playing at home.

Gray - that avatar of yours.....droooooll  :laugh2: my idea of a woman..... :smitten:

Harper

Simpson    Williamson    Coloccini      Van Aanholt

Nolan          Guthrie

Routledge                                                Jonas 

Carroll          Lovenkrands

2-0

How long for Enrique's return?

Anybody know any pubs that are serving Mordues Workie Ticket or any Shepherds Neame ales (Spitfire, Bishops Finger, Master Brew......) this week?

Preston have sold out - pretty much as expected, should be a big crowd and decent atmosphere.

They'll have been working hard on defensive set pieces and defending this week but I still see us scoring at least twice if we play like last night.

Bit of a stupid time for a football match though - what's wrong with 12.45 or Friday night ?

Preston have sold out - pretty much as expected, should be a big crowd and decent atmosphere.

They'll have been working hard on defensive set pieces and defending this week but I still see us scoring at least twice if we play like last night.

Bit of a stupid time for a football match though - what's wrong with 12.45 or Friday night ?

I prefer Tuesdays at 5.45, or whatever Everton has this week!

Tickets in the bag, Leazes Corner, hell yeah. Just need to catch my 730 train at Kings X on Saturday morning. Booking that was an error.

3-0 id say.

Loven to get a few more. Be impressed if Carroll could continue his run, 1 more and hes joint top scorer i think.

I'll join you on that. Carroll to open up the scoring, then Loven to get two more in.

3-0.

Lovenkrands (2) and Williamson.

That's what FIFA says after I just played out the game  O0

Hopefully Lovenkrands keeps scoring towards the end of the season, would be nice to see him go to the World Cup. Who do Denmark have ahead of himk in terms of strikers?

Bendtner

Rommedahl?

Tommasson?

Larsen, Rasmussen?

Say they take 4 strikers surely he could be one of them, or has the manager got something against him?

3-0.

Hopefully Lovenkrands keeps scoring towards the end of the season, would be nice to see him go to the World Cup. Who do Denmark have ahead of himk in terms of strikers?

Bendtner

Rommedahl?

Tommasson?

Larsen, Rasmussen?

Say they take 4 strikers surely he could be one of them, or has the manager got something against him?

According to my Danish mate, they seem to play the 4-3-3 formation with two wingers supplying Bendtner upfront, hes not good enough to start ahead of Bendtner and as we know is crap on the wings.

3-0.

Bendtner

Rommedahl?

Tommasson?

Larsen, Rasmussen?

According to my Danish mate, they seem to play the 4-3-3 formation with two wingers supplying Bendtner upfront, hes not good enough to start ahead of Bendtner and as we know is crap on the wings.

If they play that formation he'd not really be a winger then surely? More of a Right or Left sided forward, and he certainly did some damage from that kind of position against Cardiff. I still think he certainly warrants a position in the squad. (based on very limited knowledge of Danish football I might add :lol:)