Football podcasts

Gash

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That episode is one of the best episodes of any comedy ever. 'Hortensia??' 

Aye it’s absolutely class. Likewise the bit upstairs in the church where Jez starts pissing himself is probably my favourite scene and scene I’ve laughed most at in any sitcom.

19 minutes ago, Disco said:

Aye it’s absolutely class. Likewise the bit upstairs in the church where Jez starts pissing himself is probably my favourite scene and scene I’ve laughed most at in any sitcom.

'I'll just go piss in that prayer bucket'. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Anyone listened to the podcast? Were they taking the piss?

Screenshot_20230602-191934.png

It wasn't really offensive to him they were just laughing at him always getting booked.

They do say he's a quality player in the pod too.

The bloke who stood next to the corner flag for about 15 minutes in our game not warming up. Who then seemingly refused 3-4 times to return to the bench so he could be subbed on. Is acting like a petulant twat because of a joke on a podcast? 

Shock. 

13 hours ago, gdm said:

Is it any surprise Richarlison has chosen to not see the ‘banter’ in it and thrown a huff 

Two footer on either of them seems a banker next season.

10 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

While I know there will be context and it’s just ‘mad bantz’ but current footballers doing this sort of media is just unprofessional for me.  I’m surprised NUFC & WHUFC are ok with them doing it.  

Training themselves up for punditry/media jobs once their careers finish I'd assume.

Yeah I feel like people are ascribing a certain tone to Richarlison's reply there too. Throw a laugh on the end of that and he's just getting in on the joke with them, you know?

One of those moments where text is a tricky medium.

Or he's a cunt, whatever.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Getting towards the season, thought Id give Pod on the Tyne a listen.

Still :anguish:

Aye the only patter is complete shit and they manage to spend an inordinate amount of time talking about anything but football. 

11 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Getting towards the season, thought Id give Pod on the Tyne a listen.

Still :anguish:

Twice a week now n all :mung:

The new host on The Athletic Football Podcast making old host Chappers sound like an enlightened sage is some going as well.

Does anyone listen to the Ripple Effect? Found the latest one around Championship clubs (with a focus on the 3 just promoted to the PL) intersting, as my knowledge of that league is pretty minimal. Some of the guests on Ripple Effect can be annoying, but this guy with James seemed decent.

Edited by SiLvOR