Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

That Suarez kid in ajax, banging them in over there.

But reckon bigger guns are after him.

Realistic transfer targets Summer 2010. Realistic.

however,

it would be nice  :smitten:

realistic, one of the bosman players. I would love Annan from Rosenborg, norway, as i've said some times before. he is miles ahead of our current DMC's.

( And Realistic :yikes: )

Guest Roger Kint

If Citeh make 4th spot they surely will buy themselves again half a new team. I'm sure some good players will be available.

Yes they will, that will never make that list any more realistic though.

Mental suggestions tbh ;D

If Citeh make 4th spot they surely will buy themselves again half a new team. I'm sure some good players will be available.

They'll do well to get rid of a few of them as they'll for the most be on ridiculous wages.

however,

realistic, one of the bosman players. I would love Annan from Rosenborg, norway, as i've said some times before. he is miles ahead of our current DMC's.

Annan is out of contract in the summer??

And if Man Utd don't win the title, they'll surely do the same.

Maybe we can't buy anything from the big four, but their sales might have a trickle down effect. Say a club buys Carrick and need to deal their midfielder.

And if Man Utd don't win the title, they'll surely do the same.

Just how are they going to do that?

Cant be bothered to look through this thread and see if he's been mentioned but I still wouldnt mind that Per Ciljan Skjelbred from Rosenborg. Apparently he's been wanting a move to us for a while and even said a move to Sunderland would be a step down in his career.

however,

Annan is out of contract in the summer??

poor writing setup from me, im sorry.

But he won't be the most expensive player, and not commanding anywhere near the wages some of our players are getting each week.

In terms of available proven Premier League goalscorers that would guarentee us goals, we couldn't do much better than Keane.

wonder how much Spurs would want for him.....he`s cost £75 million in transfer fees during his career so far.

As for Kuranyi....I don`t think it`s realistic with clubs like Juve sniffing about for him. He`s also been hinting at staying there, especially if Schalke manage to win the title (finally) and play in the Champions League.

Schalke apparently don't have the money to keep him. Can only repeat what I've said before, would never want to have him here. Not a player who seems to care too much about football and his attitude is s*** sometimes.

For a player who doesn't care about football, his goals AND appearances record are way better than some we have had who professed to 'LOVE' the club - Shola for one, Dyer for another....check Kuranyi's stats out.

I would like us to consider getting Felipe Caicedo... is he still on loan from City?

Still on loan at Malaga. I know because it's the same club Obinna is on loan at.

Nedum Onouah please.

We should get him in earlu June before he has the chance to showcase his talents at the WC. Good player with ample PL experience.

In terms of available proven Premier League goalscorers that would guarentee us goals, we couldn't do much better than Keane.

wonder how much Spurs would want for him.....he`s cost £75 million in transfer fees during his career so far.

As for Kuranyi....I don`t think it`s realistic with clubs like Juve sniffing about for him. He`s also been hinting at staying there, especially if Schalke manage to win the title (finally) and play in the Champions League.

Schalke apparently don't have the money to keep him. Can only repeat what I've said before, would never want to have him here. Not a player who seems to care too much about football and his attitude is s*** sometimes.

For a player who doesn't care about football, his goals AND appearances record are way better than some we have had who professed to 'LOVE' the club - Shola for one, Dyer for another....check Kuranyi's stats out.

Both of those comparisons are rather irrelevant. Shola is a far inferior player who struggled with injuries. Dyer has never been accused of being too committed, and he's had bad injury troubles as well. The fact is Kuranyi is a recipe for the kind of signinigs that have hurt us in the past. Player already in his prime, on massive wages that has been documented as a bit of a headcase.

Not a chance in hell he comes here, btw.

I would like us to consider getting Felipe Caicedo... is he still on loan from City?

Still on loan at Malaga. I know because it's the same club Obinna is on loan at.

Nedum Onouah please.

We should get him in earlu June before he has the chance to showcase his talents at the WC. Good player with ample PL experience.

Is he likely to be called up? I'd be slightly peeved if i was a Nigerian player who played all the qualifiers and he just walks straight into the squad  at the last minute.....especially after he'd been turning Nigeria down on different occasions beforehand.

Guest Roger Kint

donno if they want rid of, but if yossi benayoun is up for grabs maybe take a shot at him.

too right! i doubt he'd be up for signing for us though. not sure how much he'd cost either, probably out of our range

Not a hope in hell on many levels

donno if they want rid of, but if yossi benayoun is up for grabs maybe take a shot at him.

We're always so late with everything. I remember when Yossi was at Racing Santander and was being very strongly linked under Souness, and he apparently went to watch Yossi play for Israel against Ireland (?) I think it was, and Yossi was really good that night.

Should have gone for him way back then, but no one ever wants to take a risk. I mean the guy cost like £3.5 mill in the end I think. Most fans were as usual claiming he wasn't good unless he would have moved to a bigger club already. So irritating.

Now people want him when he is on his way down? Nah. Still decent , but no way. Just sick of this same old formula. How about the scouts earn their money and identify a similar player who still has something to prove.