Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

I mean more in terms of position, playing style and career record more than what he looks like.

My picture post had nothing with your post to do  :lol:

I just found the picture if someone wanted to see him.

Remind me of this guy:

http://stefanallsebrook.co.uk/blog-5-09/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Carrey.jpg

Aye, they're practically dopplegangers 

Didn't look much, but there's one clip on YouTube. Just kind of runs through like 5 or 6 defenders, then scores. No clue why he didn't think to pass throughout the whole situation.

Looks like he's about to fall over the whole time aswell.

Guest BooBoo

Pancakes video will no doubt have fifty repeats of his cracker v Watford and bugger all else.

Guest Heneage

Looks like another Pancrate.

Only thing I can think of.

I think there's more too him than this, I think he could be erratic, but a different option for us. I also think we are going to sign him.

After the first scouting method (Youtube) failed to yield much evidence for him, I've fallen back on FIFA WC instead. He's fast as fuck according to this.

FM says he's slightly better than Pancrate.

Btw, not a striker, he's a winger.

Hopefully Spuds will keep hold of Walker or Naughton and with Corluka and Kaboul both in the squad, a loan move for Hutton could be an option. Apparently, he gets really homesick down South.

I'd like to see us get Dos Santos on loan from Spurs if he doesn't dissapear off to warmer climes.

Think given the game time he could do really well.

I'd expect a few spanish or italian teams to be sniffing round him after the world cup.

I'd like to see us get Dos Santos on loan from Spurs if he doesn't dissapear off to warmer climes.

flatters to deceive from the little i've seen of him - runs around mimicking the style of ronaldinho at higher speed but rarely produces fuck all

will never make it in the PL imo

flatters to deceive from the little i've seen of him - runs around mimicking the style of ronaldinho at higher speed but rarely produces fuck all

will never make it in the PL imo

Good analysis.

He gained notoriety in 2005, when he had to play a match while on probation, wearing an electronic tag, following a drink-driving conviction.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger appeared to have eventually lost patience with Pennant, who had a history of turning up late to training

During his spell at Birmingham, he was arrested and convicted for drink-driving, driving while disqualified and driving without insurance

On 24 February 2010, he was reprimanded by coach José Aurelio Gay after turning up late for training three times in the space of two weeks; he was sent home on the third occasion and disciplined

Whilst on the England Under-21 team, he was sent home by coach Howard Wilkinson for breaking a curfew before an important game against Turkey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermaine_Pennant

Agent of PSG's Sessegnon says he is to join an unnamed prem club in the next few days!

Perhaps we bid for him rather than Erding. They're obviously not saying who the club is because of our non-disclosure agreement. Sessegnon to the Toon woo hoo!

:frantic:

Agent of PSG's Sessegnon says he is to join an unnamed prem club in the next few days!

Perhaps we bid for him rather than Erding. They're obviously not saying who the club is because of our non-disclosure agreement. Sessegnon to the Toon woo hoo!

I'd probably jizz.

He'll go to Everton, Spurs, Villa kind of team though.

Guest Heneage

Most on here would just complain about being lied to. :fishing:

He would be a great signing mind you.

We don't have the money to sign him, he'll cost at least £5m.