Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

If anything it displays a determination to do well. He must have worked bloody hard to become a professional footballer.

Klasnic? Because of that kidney thing? He got that during his career, during the time which was probably his best time of his career.

Put his biography down dude, you're ruining my night.

If anything it displays a determination to do well. He must have worked bloody hard to become a professional footballer.

Klasnic? Because of that kidney thing? He got that during his career, during the time which was probably his best time of his career.

Put his biography down dude, you're ruining my night.

From wiki:

His start in the 2006–07 season was not very successful either and he had to make seven Bundesliga appearances before finally scoring his first league goal of the season in Werder Bremen's quite disappointing 1–1 draw against underdogs Energie Cottbus at home. However, Klasnić suffered a kidney failure in early 2007 (see Illness and possible end of career) and was out for more than ten months. In April 2008 he claimed that Werder's club physicians could have already detected the illness in 2002 and thus sued them in Landgericht Bremen. He also stated that he would not prolong his expiring contract with Werder since it would mean to be treated by the same medical personnel who had not detected his illness in time.

I know that stuff because he played for Bremen that time and the case was on TV that time very often.

All pace.

I'm starting to sound racist the amount I say this, but it's another case of African footballer syndrome.

I've watched him regularily when he was still in Norway, he is more than good enough for a mid-table Prem team, and he is a quality, quality finisher.

All pace.

I'm starting to sound racist the amount I say this, but it's another case of African footballer syndrome.

I've watched him regularily when he was still in Norway, he is more than good enough for a mid-table Prem team, and he is a quality, quality finisher.

Is he at Molde on loan at the moment? I thought I heard it somewhere.

Does anyone know if Mame Biram Diouf is worth a loan?

Looked disturbingly poor whenever I've seen him.

You've not seen him a lot then.

Only 10-15 times so probably not enough, but I've felt sick watching him each of those times.

Only 10-15 times so probably not enough, but I've felt sick watching him each of those times.

Only had six apps for Man Utds first XI.

All pace.

Is he at Molde on loan at the moment? I thought I heard it somewhere.

They bought him last summer and he finished that season for Molde on loan. Been in Manchester since November last year.

Only had six apps for Man Utds first XI.

Aye, also played a few friendlies this pre season and I've seen him play once for Senegal, it's not enough I know, I like to see someone 25+ times before really judging them, but it's not promising from him.

Although I've never seen Balotelli have a remotely good game and I've watched him play at least 25 times, so who knows...

Balotelli doesn't have good games tbh, he just does something insanely brilliant, shushes his own fans, and then just slumps around for the rest of the game giving hacky looks to everybody who comes within site of him.

Guest Roger Kint

Even if he wanted to leave France how is a £2.5m RB a realistic option to a team who have bought two RB's in the past 8 month and dont have much to spend? :undecided:

Guest Heneage

'Defender keen to experience life away from St Etienne'

then

'The 24-year-old midfielder'

Where does he play then?

France.