Bridge withdraws from England Squad

Minhosa

chelsea fans planning a dummy (as in babys) protest against wayne bridge. Fucking pathetic. It disgusts me the way people will  get behind a twat because he's their twat.

Especially since Bridge gave Chelsea a few years of good service.

Didnt you hump someones missus?

John Terry is just ya run of the mill cockney prick, I thought his hair style today just added to his rep as the richest chav in the country now Lotto Lout is skint.

Chelsea seems a club full of off the field arrogance, life was much simpler for Bridge when he was at Southampton & when his wild nights were not getting french wannabe Wags up the duff but were all about playing scalextric with James Beattie.

I liked he way Bridge just ignored Terry's hand completely. These people saying Bridge should not be ruling himself out of the World Cup are missing the point altogether. Terry has made a huge moral mistake by shagging the mother of Bridge's child and it obviously has hurt Wayne Bridge (whether him and his missus were together or not), John Terry was his best friend. Not just someone who he knows at work but his best mate. Add into that if Wayne Bridge went to the World Cup he would have to spend 6 weeks or so with John Terry in the squad. Does anyone honestly think that is going to make for the best squad morale in the world if Bridge couldn't stomach being there, having to spend 6 weeks in close proximity to his ex-best friend. Of course it would divide the squad, people would have to choose where their loyalties lay and that would fuck the whole team spirit up. If you ask me Bridge has done the right thing by withdrawing, he would be in no fit mental state to spend all that time with Terry and probably feels that his presence could have a detrimental effect on the team spirit, and on his own ability to perform as a defender. I really feel sorry for him.

This. Except to be fair I don't feel THAT sorry for him. But he's done absolutely nothing wrong.

Guest Haris Vuckic

John Terry is just ya run of the mill cockney prick, I thought his hair style today just added to his rep as the richest chav in the country now Lotto Lout is skint.

Chelsea seems a club full of off the field arrogance, life was much simpler for Bridge when he was at Southampton & when his wild nights were not getting french wannabe Wags up the duff but were all about playing scalextric with James Beattie.

No it's Beattie and Delap who keeps throwing the cars away when he loses.

Poetic justice tbh but didnt Tevez act the tit with Terry when he should know better and Given interviewed after the match and the all too predictable questions that he was asked and answered without being melodramatic .

i hope the sky cameras managed to catch up with those chelsea fans that had the babies dummies pre game for their post game reaction.

tee fucking hee indeed !

There was absolute little fuckstain clearly visible shouting stuff at Bridge when he went to take a throw including "You fucking prick". Thick as fuck. Chelsea fans have always been a bunch of cunts tbh.

i hope the sky cameras managed to catch up with those chelsea fans that had the babies dummies pre game for their post game reaction.

tee fucking hee indeed !

There was absolute little fuckstain clearly visible shouting stuff at Bridge when he went to take a throw including "You fucking prick". Thick as fuck. Chelsea fans have always been a bunch of cunts tbh.

My highlight was the pro-longed close up on the 'Proud of our history' Chelsea flag. Aye that was an illustrious history they had before Roman came in.