Who do you want to finish 4th in the Premier League?

bealios

Liverpool tbh. Better the devil you know and that.

In relation to what?

I've dealt with the Scousers being in the Champions League for many years now. And they will still be broke as a club.

Don't like all the Villa-wanking. They spend a lot of money and I couldn't deal with the extra wanking.

Imagine Spurs in the CL..... i'll say no more.

Don't like Citehs billions.

Guest firetotheworks

In relation to what?

I've dealt with the Scousers being in the Champions League for many years now. And they will still be broke as a club.

Don't like all the Villa-wanking. They spend a lot of money and I couldn't deal with the extra wanking.

Interesting, personally all of that aside Liverpool, and the way they play does my tits in. I'd like to see Everton get in there, stay in there and make their money that way. I like Moyes, and the signings he's made, if they do it, they can say they did it without any help from a sugar daddy too.

In relation to what?

Interesting, personally all of that aside Liverpool, and the way they play does my tits in. I'd like to see Everton get in there, stay in there and make their money that way. I like Moyes, and the signings he's made, if they do it, they can say they did it without any help from a sugar daddy too.

Really like Moyes as a manager now.

Everton, without a shadow of a doubt.

Pity they have no chance, would be my preferred option of sorts because of the way Moyes has been building that team. Otherwise apart from Liverpool (can't stand Benítez and the "Spanish Liverpool" wanking from our press) or ManCity (don't like the way they are intending to buy success) I don't really care who from Spurs/Villa gets it.

Liverpool for sure. I just want the top 4 to stay the way it is, I want it to be us to shake the top 4 apart in a couple of years, not these other cubs. Not Villa because I dislike how such a shitty little club is challenging for a top 4 spot while we're in the championship and I hate all this orgasm about how they're a 'proper' football club while we're a pile of horse dung. Don't like spurs because for a period of time they were considered our rivals, taking our ex players and taking all the exciting players that were linked with us. Wouldn't really mind City as much because the money they have puts them into a different realm from us so their success feels better in that they 'bought their success, don't deserve it' kinda way. So....

Liverpool

City

Villa

Spurs

In that orer.

Liverpool for sure. I just want the top 4 to stay the way it is, I want it to be us to shake the top 4 apart in a couple of years, not these other cubs. Not Villa because I dislike how such a shitty little club is challenging for a top 4 spot while we're in the championship and I hate all this orgasm about how they're a 'proper' football club while we're a pile of horse dung. Don't like spurs because for a period of time they were considered our rivals, taking our ex players and taking all the exciting players that were linked with us. Wouldn't really mind City as much because the money they have puts them into a different realm from us so their success feels better in that they 'bought their success, don't deserve it' kinda way. So....

Liverpool

City

Villa

Spurs

In that orer.

The drugs have kicked in  :bng: :facepalm:

I dont quite get it why so many people have problems with City's spending power. The reality is that all of the big 4 (yes even Arsenal in the beginning) spent huge sum of money to established the so called top 4 regime. Given current conditions, to me it is virtually impossible to get into the top 4 without spending some serious money and the fact that City has that spending power (to match the spending of the current top 4) is not something that I will hold against them. Besides big buys (in most cases) equals exciting international players which is all good for the fans.

Liverpool

City

Villa

Spurs

In that orer.

Care to explain?

Liverpool

City

Villa

Spurs

In that orer.

Care to explain?

Simple your views are different and unconventional, therefore you must be on drugs!

Liverpool

City

Villa

Spurs

In that orer.

Care to explain?

First of all you must be one of the very few too want Liverpool to finish in the top 4 your choice i guess but too say Aston Villa a shitty little club mmm lets compare domestic

ASTON VILLA

Domestic

League titles

* First Division Champions 7:[A]

o 1893–94, 1895–96, 1896–97, 1898–99, 1899–1900, 1909–10, 1980–81

* Second Division Champions 2:[A]

o 1937–38, 1959–60

* Third Division Champions 1:[A]

o 1971–72

Cups

* FA Cup Winners 7:

o 1887, 1895, 1897, 1905, 1913, 1920, 1957

* League Cup Winners 5:

o 1961, 1975, 1977, 1994, 1996

* Charity Shield Winners 1:

o 1981 (shared)

and now Newcastle

Honour Number Years

League

Football League First Division Champions 4 1904–05, 1906–07, 1908–09, 1926–27

Premier League Runners-up 2 1995–96, 1996–97

Football League Second Division Champions 2 1964–65, 1992–93

Football League Second Division Runners-up 2 1897–98, 1947–48

Northern League Champions 3 1902–03, 1903–04, 1904–05

Domestic Cups

FA Cup Winners 6 1910, 1924, 1932, 1951, 1952, 1955

FA Cup Runners-up 7 1905, 1906, 1908, 1911, 1974, 1998, 1999

Football League Cup Runners-up 1 1976

FA Community Shield Winners 1 1909

FA Community Shield Runners-up 5 1932, 1951, 1952, 1955, 1996

FA Youth Cup Winners 2 1962, 1985

So you say you want the top 4 too stay the same so does that mean Manure ,Chelski,Arsenal ,Liverpool like in previous years then obviously one from the other 3 who you put down but want to finish 4th and the Cithe logic baffles me tbh as its not a level playing field anymore but another club strangling the top of the table and making it difficult for the likes of Villa ,Everton etc to break in and us should we go up .

Liverpool

City

Villa

Spurs

In that orer.

Care to explain?

First of all you must be one of the very few too want Liverpool to finish in the top 4 your choice i guess but too say Aston Villa a shitty little club mmm lets compare domestic

ASTON VILLA

Domestic

League titles

* First Division Champions 7:[A]

o 189394, 189596, 189697, 189899, 18991900, 190910, 198081

* Second Division Champions 2:[A]

o 193738, 195960

* Third Division Champions 1:[A]

o 197172

Cups

* FA Cup Winners 7:

o 1887, 1895, 1897, 1905, 1913, 1920, 1957

* League Cup Winners 5:

o 1961, 1975, 1977, 1994, 1996

* Charity Shield Winners 1:

o 1981 (shared)

and now Newcastle

Honour Number Years

League

Football League First Division Champions 4 190405, 190607, 190809, 192627

Premier League Runners-up 2 199596, 199697

Football League Second Division Champions 2 196465, 199293

Football League Second Division Runners-up 2 189798, 194748

Northern League Champions 3 190203, 190304, 190405

Domestic Cups

FA Cup Winners 6 1910, 1924, 1932, 1951, 1952, 1955

FA Cup Runners-up 7 1905, 1906, 1908, 1911, 1974, 1998, 1999

Football League Cup Runners-up 1 1976

FA Community Shield Winners 1 1909

FA Community Shield Runners-up 5 1932, 1951, 1952, 1955, 1996

FA Youth Cup Winners 2 1962, 1985

So you say you want the top 4 too stay the same so does that mean Manure ,Chelski,Arsenal ,Liverpool like in previous years then obviously one from the other 3 who you put down but want to finish 4th and the Cithe logic baffles me tbh as its not a level playing field anymore but another club strangling the top of the table and making it difficult for the likes of Villa ,Everton etc to break in and us should we go up .

To be honest how many trophies Villa has won in the last hundred years doesn't really matter to me, everyone knows of Villa's team of the 80's but that's 20-30 years ago now. What I'm trying to say is, had our team been managed better in the last decade, or even five years, we should be their rivals, or out of their reach, but they're out of our reach, that's why as a Newcastle fan it hurts to see them in the top 4. Where as Liverpool because, well they're Liverpool and City because of their bottomless pit of money might have been too much for us to challenge even if our club had been managed properly, that's why it doesn't hurt as much seeing them in the top 4, do you understand now?

As for your comment about City solidifying itself as a top4 club and strangling the top of the table giving us no chance whatsoever say in 5-6 years time when we build a squad capable of challenging them, do you honestly think them finishing 4th this season will affect them for the next 5-6 years? They have so much money, practically a blank cheque to sign any player they want. Finishing 4th and getting CL money isn't going to affect them at all. Where as a team like Villa, if they finish 4th and start getting CL money, they can use that to solidify themselves as a top club, a club totally out of our reach.