Who do you want to finish 4th in the Premier League?

bealios

How can any one say villa or everton after the way they cheered our relegation and what is everones problem with spurs.

waddle, gazza, ferdinand, fox, ginola, bassong all leaving us to sign for them and yet from them we sign garry brady and stephen carr

them beating us to woodgate and modric and being linked to everybody we tried to sign.

the fact that their fans never get called deluded

the media's permanent soft spot for them

harry redknapp

i think that's it off hand  ;D

i'd like to see villa finish 4th in answer to the original question though

Villa and Everton reactions to us being relegated doesn't really mean anything to me, to be fair a lot of clubs reacted that way, it will always be that way if a "big" club goes down. If we relegated a club on the last day of the season, I reckon there would be a fair few chants to that effect aimed at the away fans from Level 7.

Agree with the Spurs hatred, although for me its based upon a sense on injustice that no matter how crap they have been for a long period of time, the media love them, and talk about them as top 4 material every year. Despite not finishing in the top 4 for a long long time now. They also have a pissy little ground in a shit hole area of London.

Villa and Everton reactions to us being relegated doesn't really mean anything to me, to be fair a lot of clubs reacted that way, it will always be that way if a "big" club goes down. If we relegated a club on the last day of the season, I reckon there would be a fair few chants to that effect aimed at the away fans from Level 7.

Fair point, i can't disagree with that but if you asked those fans they would say we aren't a big club and i think we would be more interested in ourselves finishing 5th or 6th. When we were relegated i had a look at some blogs from both of their fans said they would rather us go down than their club finish iin a higher position which is the main part i can't uunderstand.

Agree with the Spurs hatred, although for me its based upon a sense on injustice that no matter how crap they have been for a long period of time, the media love them, and talk about them as top 4 material every year. Despite not finishing in the top 4 for a long long time now. They also have a pissy little ground in a s*** hole area of London.

To be fair they have spent a lot of money,have a good though admittadly croook of a manager so surely you would expect them to bhave high expectations. Plus if you're gonna have a go at a club for coming from a sh!t area then you should definately have a go at liverpool annd everton. Infact probably more so, though i cant say for sure as i have never been to london.

Would like Pompey's demise to be the catalyst that forces the Premier League to implode, and Newcastle United are crowned champions of England by default. WBA and Forest to take 2nd and third........hate the welsh and Leicester so Blackpool for the coveted 4th spot.

Think Liverpool will spawn it as I believe that they have a pact with the devil.

Interesting people saying not Man City. If we'd been lucky (in my opinion) and Mike Ashley had sold Newcastle to the people who went on to buy Man City (they tried to buy us and Ashley wouldn't sell so they went to Man City) we'd be in their position.

Would our fans have made banners to take along to the game?

Villa didn't go far in the Europa league. Knocked out in the first round. How would they do in the Champions League qualifier I wonder?

Those Villa fans with their banners celebrating our relegation make it hard for me to want them to finish 4th.

Yep.

I hate Liverpool as well mind, and I despise Redknapp. But any of those over Villa.

Have we relegated anyone recently at SJP? Cant think of any in recent memory

It's hard to want any of the likely candidates to do well, but definitely not Tottenham or Liverpool or Chelsea North, so I suppose either Villa or Everton. If they had a chance, I'd say Fulham, as they've never done anything to make me dislike them, and I've got a lot of respect for Roy Hodgson.