New shirts 2010/2011

Kaizero

I don't know, it's not because it's Real Madrid, but I always find plain white shirt designs utterly boring and unappealing. It's a decent shirt if you ignore the sunbeams, which I find ridiculous but I guess some people might like them. I dislike the white patches on the sleeves though, I hate when they put those. Plus the lines should be purple, not blue.

Teka used to sponsor a lot of sport teams in Spain, but they seem to have stopped doing it recently. I don't think they do well in the Spanish market anymore so I guess that's the reason.

I don't know, it's not because it's Real Madrid, but I always find plain white shirt designs utterly boring and unappealing. It's a decent shirt if you ignore the sunbeams, which I find ridiculous but I guess some people might like them. I dislike the white patches on the sleeves though, I hate when they put those. Plus the lines should be purple, not blue.

Teka used to sponsor a lot of sport teams in Spain, but they seem to have stopped doing it recently. I don't think they do well in the Spanish market anymore so I guess that's the reason.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00169/9_169336s.jpg is all like. Grew up on that shit.

Guest firetotheworks

I love it when you talk about Barca's dark years.

It's like complaining to someone who's just had their leg amputated that you stubbed your toe 10 years ago.

It's like complaining to someone who's just had their leg amputated that you stubbed your toe 10 years ago.

Imagine if we were in the upper echelons, but Sunderland won the title every year. How would you feel?

The fact your aims are higher or lower doesn't necessarily change the passion for winning or losing. And those are our main rivals, of course it sucks when they piss all over you every season, no matter if it's in the top division or League 2.

Guest firetotheworks

Im not having a go.  :lol: It's just funny.

I know what you mean.

Baba, I'd be bothered at the time, but it wouldn't bother me if we then went on to dominate the league.

Im not having a go.  :lol: It's just funny.

I know what you mean.

Baba, I'd be bothered at the time, but it wouldn't bother me if we then went on to dominate the league.

Hehe, fair enough  :thup:

Still, Hugo Sánchez was like a 1000 pound gorilla stepping on my toe.

The whole Beckham thing has ruined the Real shirt a little for me. I have nothing against Beckham but the amount of Real shirts that suddenly appeared round this way after he signed kind of put me off.

Mackems getting a tailored by Umbro style kit similar to England and Rangers have. Has potential to be nice (well as nice as you can get whilst looking like a deckchair).

Mackems getting a tailored by Umbro style kit similar to England and Rangers have. Has potential to be nice (well as nice as you can get whilst looking like a deckchair).

DB11TT

In middle of new kit launch photo shoot before I go LA both kits are amazing looking forward to wearing them

half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I hated last season's away kit but ended up loving it. I don't mind it, we had a pink away shirt not so long ago.

It's awful.

LCS need to seriously fuck off and take whoever signed the sponsorship deal with them.

I really like it. A bit different, dare to be daring.

Guest je85

Umbro have been pulling some lovely kits out the bag recently, that one, the England ones and last season's Man City shirts looked good too. Is it all since Nike bought them?