Player of the Season - José Enrique

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Andy Carroll is ahead for MOTM against Boro. I wonder how many of those actually watched the match/closed their eyes when Jonas had the ball.

i voted enrique, but could easily have went coloccini. especially with him playing more.

unfortunately, i can only see it going to nolan now. if he's voted the division's player of the season, it would look odd if he wasnt the club's. fingers crossed though

Guest firetotheworks

Who is Mark Williamson? Do you even know who your own players are?

I remember when you used to be fun.

Coloccini for his class, consistency and the fact he must have been a joy to play alongside.

However this season really has been a great team effort so far, with outstanding contributions from goalkeeper, defenders (particularly Jose and Colo), midfield and forwards (especially Andy Carroll who has performed way above expectations)

It's been good to see all 11 players giving it everything and doing their best and when substitutes come on they've been exactly the same.

For the excellent team spirit and work ethic the management team also deserve a lot of credit.

Who is Mike Williamson? Do you even know who your own players are?

He's that player who fucked you off in order to move to Portsmouth, inee?

Yeah bwoi. It's a shame we aren't getting Brendan Rodgers back at Vicarage Road this season. It would be 1000000000000x more fun than Williamson returning, which was a bit crap.

Race for Player of the Season is between defenders :(

I miss Kevin Keegan

Do you prefer our defenders to be crap?

Personally I find it really refreshing not to be terrified every time the ball goes near one of our defenders.

No. I just prefer our Midfielders and Strikers to be the more eye catching and to have provided most of the entertainment and major highlights of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

Who is Mark Williamson? Do you even know who your own players are?

I remember when you used to be fun.

When was this?

After 90 minutes against Watford.

This is what really gets to me. The two players we generally think is our best players, and rightfully so, are generally portraited as our worst players by fans and media who don't follow us that close.

I voted for Colo, btw..

This is what really gets to me. The two players we generally think is our best players, and rightfully so, are generally portraited as our worst players by fans and media who don't follow us that close.

I voted for Colo, btw..

Say's all you need to know about the media really- just a bunch of s*** stirring individuals who are too lazy to find out what's really happening.

I voted for Colo, just because he has been so consistent and has played a lot of games but Enrique has been brilliant this season aswell. I hope Colo can perform at his best in the prem. Imo, he is deffinately good enough, the question is  whether or not his style is suite to the epl, if he can be as good as what i am lead to believe  he was in La Liga then he will be  vital for staying in the Premiership.